I am getting married this sunday

lilhermiejobo

Mar 6, 2007
:puke::cry:o_O:loco:

It is finally happening.
Through hundreds if not thousands of hours invested into it all.
I'm from Indiana, USA and she's from Victoria, Australia so our governments have played a massive role in whether or not we were/are allowed to be together.
We've known we want to get married but I think the realization of it all is just now starting to hit me after all the hard work put into making this happen.

I will no longer be legally viewed as a single man as of Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 between 4 and 5 pm.

Anyway. Its a big deal and I dont normally...well, ever share anything like this with you guys but I wanted to share this with you all.
Whether or not any of you have the slightest clue who I am or even recognize the username I go by on the forum.

:kickass:

Thank you very much, dude :) We´ll visit New York the first time at summer 2009. I would be so great, if we´d do it there. Unforgettable! I do not know where and how it runs yet. Maybe she prefers a Marriage with the whole Family..I don´t know it so far :)

congrats man .. I went through the same bullshit as you (kinda)

my wife is from Germany and I know how big a pain in the ass the governments and all their beloved paperwork can be. But it was worth it (I'm legally obligated to say that) :D

anyway, congrats to you again .... now :

pics or it didn't happen

Cheers!

:puke::cry:o_O:loco:

It is finally happening.
Through hundreds if not thousands of hours invested into it all.
I'm from Indiana, USA and she's from Victoria, Australia so our governments have played a massive role in whether or not we were/are allowed to be together.
We've known we want to get married but I think the realization of it all is just now starting to hit me after all the hard work put into making this happen.

I will no longer be legally viewed as a single man as of Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 between 4 and 5 pm.

Anyway. Its a big deal and I dont normally...well, ever share anything like this with you guys but I wanted to share this with you all.
Whether or not any of you have the slightest clue who I am or even recognize the username I go by on the forum.

:kickass:

Congratulations .........i skipped that step and i´m waiting for a son instead:oops:

Heh. The other half is american. Now because I'm married to an American wife, I'm not allowed into the US unless I get a spouse visa/ green card. I only wanted to go and visit her parents.....

Our kids (We now have two, in rather quick succession. I'm scheduling a vasectomy soon...) are American citizens. Maybe she'll move back with the kids, and I'll releive the joys of bachelorhood.

At least for a while.

It's not much different except for financial shit after words unless you were not already living together.

BTW ya bitches I finally got my wediinz pics (I can't imbed them because, well I just can't, and sorry for the hijack):

http://www.vfinchphotography.com/mp_client/login.asp?bypasseventlist=true

PW: meghan&loren08

Oh and lilhermiejobo: Don't be surprised at the cheap bastard ness of your guests. Dinner was over $50 a head at my reception and I had a lot of people only give me $20 (90% my family :lol:).

It's not much different except for financial shit after words unless you were not already living together.

BTW ya bitches I finally got my wediinz pics (I can't imbed them because, well I just can't, and sorry for the hijack):

http://www.vfinchphotography.com/mp_client/login.asp?bypasseventlist=true

PW: meghan&loren08

god too many pages lol
it seemed great marrying with snow ;)
Usually people prefer spring or autumn ... so you don't freeze or melt

Oh and lilhermiejobo: Don't be surprised at the cheap bastard ness of your guests. Dinner was over $50 a head at my reception and I had a lot of people only give me $20 (90% my family :lol:).

Over here usually couples go to a shop and make a wedding list, so the cheap bastards get fucked up, everyone will know how much they spent lol

congrats man... welcome to the suck... i mean the club! :kickass: i'm just kidding, everyone bags on marriage, but its all in who you marry. i've been for a short while now and besides trying to cram two lives into a small 1 bedroom condo, everythings been great.

for me, the hardest part of the marriage so far was planning/dealing with the wedding day. once you get past that, and the major debt it can throw at you, hopefully things will fall into place nicely.

though i really shouldnt complain too much about my wedding day, it was very much our own. we got announced/introduced at the reception to the intro of GnR's Welcome to the Jungle and played Metallica and Tool during the dinner (the Apocalyptica version though) :headbang: so best of luck man!

though i really shouldnt complain too much about my wedding day, it was very much our own. we got announced/introduced at the reception to the intro of GnR's Welcome to the Jungle and played Metallica and Tool during the dinner (the Apocalyptica version though) :headbang: so best of luck man!

My wife walked in to the Muse version of "Too good to be true" and pretty much the whole evening was nothing but Type O, Muse, Apocalyptica, Queen ... although I did manage to squeeze a Helloween tune in there ... "I Want Out"

She was not amused :p