I AM I - This is my life (featuring ZP on vox)

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
So now we know why he left Dragonforce. He was tired of the speedy stuff and wanted heavier hard rocking stuff. It sounds quite good and is still quite fast but I don't like it any more than any song on the new Dragonforce. His voice sounds a bit weird fronting heavier, ballsier material cause his tone is quite soft and melodic and you can still imagine him singing a big booming Helloweeny chorus rather than this sort of metal. The chorus is a bit too simple as well and needs a more melodic twist and that's were Dragonforce wins with their ability to bring a more majestic melody. We'll see how ZP's album turns out though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah this is the video for the track Silent Genocide. Sounds like a quality euro melodic metal track. However to me ZP doesn't sound powerful enough for a track like this and I have to get used to his voice in this setting. Music rocks though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think his voice sounds great here. I think it has a sinister vibe in places and I fail to recognize a weakness overall.

I'm so glad that he is doing something that sounds as good as this. I prefer this over Dragonforce by far.