I am new to Amon Amarth

brucemustainehoward

New Metal Member
Sep 23, 2005
:hotjump: I've just started listening to Amon Amarth. I have the following songs:
1. Ancient Sign Of The Coming Storm
2. Bleed For Ancient Gods
3. Masters Of War
4. Metalwrath
5. Ride For Vengeance
I love this guy's voice. It's bloody gothic!
:hotjump:

can i ask what exactly is "bloody gothic"?
i just think of those vampire wanna be goths who think they're in an anne rice novel...

i didn't really mean any offence...

but you have to admit it would be pretty funny to see johan in a ruffly shirt and vampire fangs recuiting bad poetry at a graveyard...

Dudette, I've seen him in a hockey uniform (and various kinds of PJs and other superhero attire, but I'll be a nice sister and not mention the things He did when He was six and a half or so and just saw Superman in the theatre for the first time on this forum...). Now, that's fucking funny.

brucemustainehoward said:
:hotjump: I've just started listening to Amon Amarth. I have the following songs:
1. Ancient Sign Of The Coming Storm
2. Bleed For Ancient Gods
3. Masters Of War
4. Metalwrath
5. Ride For Vengeance
I love this guy's voice. It's bloody gothic!
:hotjump:

So......???

Tyra said:
Dudette, I've seen him in a hockey uniform (and various kinds of PJs and other superhero attire, but I'll be a nice sister and not mention the things He did when He was six and a half or so and just saw Superman in the theatre for the first time on this forum...). Now, that's fucking funny.

lol... did he think it was a good idea to wear his underwear OUTSIDE of his tights?

whoever came up with that idea should've been smacked...

Naw, it was something to do with a cape and blue PJs. One of the docs in our local ER showed up for shift dressed as Superman (in bright blue spandex bodysuit, cape and all) on Halloween night one year. Apparently nobody had taught him how to properly superheroize his "package" though, which lead to more than one nurse running screaming the other way... Maybe that's why he wore the undies on the outside? Who knows.

Belgar said:
Yeah and buy the cd's don't just download the music. Be trv kvlt like the rest of us.

Yeah man...Come on...I'm the forum bitch, and even I own 2 Amon Amarth albums...By the way, don't say "bloody gothic" ever again...Sounds like something used to describe danni and the rest of cradle of filth...

Yeah, well, you know, my kid sticks her tights on her head and looks like Little Bunny Foo Foo. She'll kick both your asses combined.