I am really paranoid now

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
I deleted all the stuck threads because I'm paranoid, and then realized i didn't need to be paranoid and tried to undelete them, but I couldn't. Shit, sorry dudes.

<--- high-strung.

ah well. out with the old in with the new. one of these days i'm going to start the fattest motw music thread ever. it will consist solely of me, yayo, and static replying. haha.

Xtokalon said:
ah well. out with the old in with the new. one of these days i'm going to start the fattest motw music thread ever. it will consist solely of me, yayo, and static replying. haha.
;)

In order to get over the 5 character limit i may as well say something else unrelated. I've heard Damnation now, I like it, but unlike Static this hasn't changed a thing for me... even seeing Opeth live last week only did a little for rekindling my love for Opeth, I mean the concert was one of the most amazing things i've seen and i loved every second of it, but now i still have little desire to listen to their CDs. motW still wins ;)

ohdramaimage.jpg

it is sad really. but motW has set a principle, in which all others to follow are judged against. it has lessened my music library, no blink 182, no limp bizkit, no hoobastank, no joyful ignorance of musical boundaries beyond mtv hotshots. damn you and your original thought!

I love that RealmArchitect is perhaps the most guilty thread rapist to ever live. It's not just once or twice, but almost every time she posts. And I say to that... keep it up! It's people like you who keep this board on the straight and narrow path of unpredictability.