I am shocked and appalled.

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
I just discovered today that my roommate hates Rice Crispy Treats ™. How one can hate Rice Crispy Treats ™ is beyond me. Is there anything better to snack on? They are one of the few snacks you can eat as you're making it, a fantastic ability if you ask me. It is my humble opinion that anyone who hates Rice Crispy Treats ™ should be at least banished from this galaxy. Who here, on this marvelous forum, hates Rice Crispy Treats ™? Show yourself so I can give you a well warranted :err:. :D

Originally posted by Oyo
I can't stand them, I hate them very much, i'd rather not eat than eat a Rice Krispie Treat (I am not just saying this, i've always hated them)

I just love them so much. My brain cannot fathom people hating them.

As long as no part of my body has to touch them before they are safely inside my mouth, they are rather enjoyable.

I used to serve up and make those things myself. What are the ingredients? ah yes, a bag of marshmallows, one full stick of butters, and rice krispies cereals.

Anyway, the funny thing is, I would engorge myself in these things right, but because the sugar and cholesterol content, I woud-- strangest thing-- experience a few savage chest pains!! :lol: My brother would too, and so would a few friends of mine. Anyone else know what I mean?

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
I just discovered today that my roommate hates Rice Crispy Treats ™. How one can hate Rice Crispy Treats ™ is beyond me. Is there anything better to snack on? They are one of the few snacks you can eat as you're making it, a fantastic ability if you ask me. It is my humble opinion that anyone who hates Rice Crispy Treats ™ should be at least banished from this galaxy. Who here, on this marvelous forum, hates Rice Crispy Treats ™? Show yourself so I can give you a well warranted :err:. :D

Dude,
who the fuck carez?

Originally posted by Lina
I do! S4R's posts are funny, as opposed to just pointless.

Don't forget the COCOA Crispy treats! *droooooooooool....*

There's something wrong about "food" and "funny" in the same sentence. IMO that is.

yes, Cocoa Rice Crispy Treats! (I dunno how to do the 'tm' sign)

the only signs I can do are: ¿ and ¤ and ñ and ¥ and | and ¶ and § and Ç

Originally posted by Wolff
Dude,
who the fuck carez?

I don't find this any more pointless than your "sexual experience" thread. I would rather a rice krispy treat than the empty feeling I imagine a person gets after having sex with someone he barely knows. I find the mere action of sex to be rather dull, actually.

And S4R, I love rice krispy treats, but not store-bought. They must be extra gooy and falling apart.

Instead of being "shocked and appalled" you should be "happy as a clam". Why? Because now there is more for you! What is shocking and appalling is when one's roommate eats all your favorite food. :mad: :mad: