I AM SO GOD DAMN HOSED.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
just though you should know.

okay been playing fphone tag with an ex-chik all night P:LUS been hitting on a new chick all god damn night with soime HUGE GOD DAMNTITITITES.

end of story: I WILL NOT GET LAID because tht's muy god damn MOl.

FUCK.

last night was a fucking blast, but i got totally killed at the last minute with a shot of freaking tequila ... all was going well, wine, beer, jaeger shots, some 15 year old whisky, more beer, ... still feeling just dandy. then some dude ... tequila anyone? ok, fuck ... that one little fucking shot just took me over the top.

was pretty much offered sex from a black chick that had an ass that you could bounce a quarter off of ... but her breath smelled so bad while talking to her that I literally wanted to hurl ... it was like 3 day old synthetic sock smell. ugh. what a turn off.

heheheheh .... as smashed as I was I seriously thought of that ... but then I thought if her breath smelled so bad ... I don't know what other surpirses were in store ... oh, God, I am gagging right now

HAHHA awesome. many years ago i went down on a smexican bitch who had bad breath. it tasted like a Corona.

i wish this was bad breath due to food, which was rather eclectic at this shindig ... but noooooo ... this was just good ole halitosis baby ... the "see a doctor" kind :loco:

iuehiu yes and then he wane tha nd i held his penis in my hand and i felt prtyy gay at the time but didnt say anything because i didnt want to break character..... fucking fag eAT PUSSY

Dude I think you've bumped all my drunk threads in the past 2 weeks.

I'm proud of you.

godamn I feel hosed now ... and have some chick dillemas again ... fucking womeins

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr