I AM the LAW!!

A friend of mine just posted this as an update at Facebook. He is spot on and I would totally agree with it!!!

Dredd was the most violent and fun Comic movie in awhile. Done right. No boring origin story to sit through. Like a two minute back story and straight to the violence. He never even takes his helmet off. Great job. :worship::popcorn::kickass:

A friend of mine just posted this as an update at Facebook. He is spot on and I would totally agree with it!!!

Dredd was the most violent and fun Comic movie in awhile. Done right. No boring origin story to sit through. Like a two minute back story and straight to the violence. He never even takes his helmet off. Great job. :worship::popcorn::kickass:

Please stop twisting the knife in my back...

Please stop twisting the knife in my back...

for the people that hated the Stallone Version
this movie looks like it'll be better
but my dumb-ass roommate is bitching that the re-make even happened
he's saying the original didn't need to be re-made
he's saying the Stallone version was "classic" and that a re-make is just "ruining a classic 90s movie"

I usually concur with the no need for a remake argument but I am telling you from having seen this. It is awesome!! 3 minutes of backstory and the rest is all awesome violence!!!:Spin:

this description actually does sound awesome
also it sounds like you could be discribing a future Punisher Movie

1- do you guys think this movie will get a sequel??
2- do you guys want this movie to get a sequel??

1- Think?? With the right people behind the movie ( the studio exec, producer(s), director, script writer...bla bla bal) this movie will get a sequel.

2- :wave:Do you want me to raise my hand & wave it like i don't care??:wave:

p/s: The movie studios need to look at 2000ad & its vast of incredible characters!! I cant believe SLAINE THE HORNED GOD is not in movie form!! But theres an incredibly grand looking fan-made trailer on YOUTUBE..(an i'm too lazy to post it here)

Saw Dredd on Friday night with my son and friends.

FUCKING AWESOME!!! They nailed it!! Superb. Ultraviolent. Urban IS Dredd!
AND he never removes his helmet.

Loved it. Hanging to see it again.

After all the drama with the film not getting a theatrical release here, last night I did see it afterall! Dreams do come true, people! Hell yeah I want a sequel, this movie was Dredd the way it's supposed to be! It may not make billions, but hey, that's what you get when you make a movie for a smaller audience, but we deserve it every once in a while!

After all the drama with the film not getting a theatrical release here, last night I did see it afterall! Dreams do come true, people! Hell yeah I want a sequel, this movie was Dredd the way it's supposed to be! It may not make billions, but hey, that's what you get when you make a movie for a smaller audience, but we deserve it every once in a while!

if they tried to make a movie that "will make billions" they would have ended up alienating the fans of the comic

Blu Ray released in January. Defo getting it. Also get the OST as well. It's pretty sweet actually only missing a certain iconic song from a certain thrash metal band ;-)