I Be A Metal Lady ^^

Hmm thats a good question! Well, to be fair it probably depends on the song, I like a lot of funk metal/rock but I do love pure funk (or soulful funk) as well. Anything that has a really funky bass I will probably fall in love with, especially solo bassists who have clear funk influences! :D

Why hello there! I'm Nayz, I'm 17 years old and I play bass, sing and program for my Metal band Sekhmets Rise :kickass:

I love Metal (Death, Progressive and Symphonic Metal in particular!) although I am opened minded to other genres of music and can enjoy them just as much :p
:OMG:marry me, plz...lol, jk. any way herro thar...Willkommen to UMF..i have a feeling i'm going to like you alot, i too have a band that i sing in(but we arent fully formed :( ) Mortality Fails

:D YAY! I think we are going to get on really well, you sound charming lol

Oh wow thats great! Do you guys have any demos?

Isn't it funny how all you have to do is mention something about being a female in a thread title & people just naturally flock to it?? It must be cool to be a chick & get so much damn attention :loco:

I sure wish I could do some collabs baby, but I don't really have too much to record with at the moment. Eventually I will get around to buying something more usable, but I actually deleted my drivers & my shitty program I was recording with. I need to start fresh... Or eventually get a Mac.

Wow! Sorry I didn't realise that you guys came back and replied until now! XD

ShredHeadJHJ said:
Isn't it funny how all you have to do is mention something about being a female in a thread title & people just naturally flock to it?? It must be cool to be a chick & get so much damn attention

I sure wish I could do some collabs baby, but I don't really have too much to record with at the moment. Eventually I will get around to buying something more usable, but I actually deleted my drivers & my shitty program I was recording with. I need to start fresh... Or eventually get a Mac.

Thats true ShredHead, although you don't always get postive attention >.< Aw thats cool, at the mo me and Henry are recording through the PC by using a cheapy input, but my other projects are recording themselves with a video camera and then we are just shoving it together lol

old1eye said:
...hi! I'm old1eye, a cynical bastard. Get used to me ^ ^
Hey there Old1eye, I'm sure your cynicalness will grow on me ^^

necromancy said:
I like it.. I sometimes thing I resemble Susan Mayer when I think about how unlucky she is about love issues... And I like her clumsiness.. awkwardness..
Thats very true necromancy, I do some really stupid or clumsy things aswell. Last week I didn't put my headphones in the pod at college and became confused as to why there was no sound XD

Some days ago I was too sleepy in the morning.. I was having a simple breakfast. Then I put all the stuff into the fridge and left for work.. Then when I searched for my cellular phone it was lost... I looked for it in my pockets, I looked for it in my bag.. When I came home I looked for it everywhere..Then I followed the ringing tone and found it in the fridge beside all those stuff I put in the morning... :D

Hahaha well thats good! XD You can always wrap it up in bubble wrap just to be safe....

...I love that stuff

I know! I'd be pretty happy with a box of bubble wrap for Christmas :kickass: maybe stick it to my walls!

If you had a really thick layer of it it'd be amazing. That way, when you're angry and throw things against the wall, they wouldn't smash into pieces! Or you could just fling yourself against the wall. This sounds like fun...we should orchestrate some mass bubble-wrap-bashing.

It must be cool to be a chick & get so much damn attention :loco:

Oh yes, and would you like to end up walking on heels and wearing Kiss-like make up for the rest of your life? You either pay more attention to your body or to your soul, why do you think most women lack personality?

For those of you who know the tv show Ally McBeal, this is my "fishsm" :heh:

That's why we metalheads wish to share our lives with someone belonging to our own kind, under the black bra there's probably a better character...:headbang: