"I Believe In Rock 'n' Roll"

todd stock

New Metal Member
Dec 13, 2004
While I am consumed with 100% ignobility towards the vicous and cowardly attacks upon Iron Maiden at thier recent San Bernadino show, I do not believe that printing an ad in Billboard or falsifying information about the Osbornes is an effective tactic to fight this war. I believe this will ultimately be a toughly fought long and hard cold war which inorder to win fans will have to come together and alltogether become more loving and more tunacious than ever before.

One young man has just stepped up to the plate and done exactly what I have been calling for for years: playing The Iron Maidens videos on public access TV. My white cowboy hat is tipped to this fine man in San Fransico. While I play Maiden/Maidens videos on public access TV across LA, I wish to form an alliance with this program which will act as an opening salvo in the cold war against Sharon Osbornes iron fisted death grip upon the rock industry.

We need to live by the words of bruce if we are ever to emerge from the humiliating retreat of San Bernadino. Here Bruce pontificated on how MTV and Reality TV won't play Iron Maiden. Whell lets show Bruce that we can be fathful soldiers and sigh up to produce shows on public access and show Maiden/Maidens and their like.

To become a producer, get public access' number from your cable company and ask when the next producers orientation meeting is. Sign up and go. Or Email me @ hellcats1943@hotmail.com with questions.

todd stock said:
While I am consumed with 100% ignobility towards the vicous and cowardly attacks upon Iron Maiden at thier recent San Bernadino show, I do not believe that printing an ad in Billboard or falsifying information about the Osbornes is an effective tactic to fight this war. I believe this will ultimately be a toughly fought long and hard cold war which inorder to win fans will have to come together and alltogether become more loving and more tunacious than ever before.

One young man has just stepped up to the plate and done exactly what I have been calling for for years: playing The Iron Maidens videos on public access TV. My white cowboy hat is tipped to this fine man in San Fransico. While I play Maiden/Maidens videos on public access TV across LA, I wish to form an alliance with this program which will act as an opening salvo in the cold war against Sharon Osbornes iron fisted death grip upon the rock industry.

We need to live by the words of bruce if we are ever to emerge from the humiliating retreat of San Bernadino. Here Bruce pontificated on how MTV and Reality TV won't play Iron Maiden. Whell lets show Bruce that we can be fathful soldiers and sigh up to produce shows on public access and show Maiden/Maidens and their like.

To become a producer, get public access' number from your cable company and ask when the next producers orientation meeting is. Sign up and go. Or Email me @ hellcats1943@hotmail.com with questions.

:kickass: Thanks for the props dude!What's your show?

The show is Heavy Metal Rock 'n' Roll. It is entirely about an ilk of metal from Slayer to Tesla.

Maiden/Maidens are an integral part of the show. Aliceo Cooper's daughter Calico Cooper is supposed to start hosting it so it should be quite spectacular.

Hey Todd and Danny! We totally appreciate your efforts to spread the metal scene thru public access! That's awesome! Cheers to you guys!

On that note, here's some more local cable support coming up that will feature The Iron Maidens as well as many other killer metal bands!
Our dates are listed below:

The Metal Scene
www.themetalscenetvshow.tripod.com

Wednesday, 9/14 9:30pm
Adelphia Cable
East San Fernando Valley Channel 25 (Arleta, Mission Hills, North Hollywood , Pacoima , Panaorama City, Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks , Studio City, Sun Valley, Sylmar, Toluca Lake, Van Nuys)

Wed. 9/28 9:30pm
Adelphia Cable
West LA. Channel #3 (Marina Del Rey and West Hollywood);
Channel #37 (Beverly Hills); Channel #77 (Santa Monica);
Channel #98 (Bell Air , Brentwood , Eagle Rock , Echo Park , El Sereno , Encino , Griffith Park , Highland Park , Hollywood to South of Ventura Blvd. , Los Feliz , Pacific Palisades , Rancho Park , Sawtelle , Sherman Oaks , Silverlake , Studio City , Tarzana , West Los Angeles , Westwood , Woodland Hills)

Thursday 9/29
Comcast Cable
In the West Los Angeles Area, Channel #43 (China Town , Hancock Park , Hollywood , Korea Town , Mar Vista , Mid City , Palms , Venice , West L.A and Wilshire / Fairfax District)

Enjoy! :headbang: