I - Between Two Worlds

Its a great album, yes it is similar to Immortal, but it's also got its own good thing as well.

Buy this fucking album people! Its awesome

Its an ok album, the song that really stands out is moutains. It's nothing like Immortal really so I dont know why people are comparing it to Sons... or any other Immortal release. The only real complain I have about the album is it sounds terrible weak and ball-less, other than that it's decent.

Dän;5633376 said:
Its an ok album, the song that really stands out is moutains. It's nothing like Immortal really so I dont know why people are comparing it to Sons... or any other Immortal release. The only real complain I have about the album is it sounds terrible weak and ball-less, other than that it's decent.

Moutains is fantastic, i'll agree with that.

The I album is fucking brilliant, imo. People are getting all bent out of shape because it isn't Black Metal. Well boo fucking hoo, people. This is a great album, blackened but not black. It straddles thrash, Motorhead heavy metal and Bathory epic.

It's clearly a labour of love for Abbath. More power to him for releasing this rather than calling it "Immortal", which would undoubtably have made it sell twice as fast...