I bought all Nightingale cds today

Yeah, I remember when I first got into Nightingale, back in the summer of 2000: I heard The Closing Chronicles first, fucking loved it, and tracked down the other two within two weeks later! Once you hear one of those CD's, you absolutely HAVE to hear the rest...

I love the music and vocals. It's very mellow and soothing in a way. I was surprised to see the lyrics to all cds in the booklet for the last album. Weird but convenient.

I have listened more to the albums today and I love them!
I also found Pan.thy.monium - Dawn of dream + Khaooohs double cd for 49 kr ($5 on sale today).

Dan rocks!

I haven´t heard Nightingale(just E.O.S), yet I ordered 3 of their cd´s yesterday. I just think it CAN NOT suck depending on what many have said ;)
I think it´s exciting to order something you´ve never heard.

Now, this is me destroying numetal cd´s

gudny-avatar.gif

(no actually it´s from the movie Office space)

I just got my first Nightingale CD the other day, The Closing Chronicles, I'm pretty impressed too. Especially the song Thoughts From a Stolen Soul, its my favourite one so far. After listening to so much Edge of Sanity, Nightingale is an absolutely astounding contrast. I'm really keen to get another one now, what would you guys recommend as the next best step?

Excellent CD. Takes a but of getting used to after knowing only angry growling Dan for so long.

Originally posted by Static
I just got my first Nightingale CD the other day, The Closing Chronicles, I'm pretty impressed too. Especially the song Thoughts From a Stolen Soul, its my favourite one so far. After listening to so much Edge of Sanity, Nightingale is an absolutely astounding contrast. I'm really keen to get another one now, what would you guys recommend as the next best step?

Excellent CD. Takes a but of getting used to after knowing only angry growling Dan for so long.

I and Alive Again in january

Closing Chronicles is very excellent. I wasn't quite as impressed with "I". "Alive Again" sounds promising though. To tell you the truth, if "Breathing Shadow" was re-recorded with real drums and a better production, that might be my favorite (even though I like the 80's esque synth stylings...:)

:hotjump:
i've just got all the nightingale CDs per post + a nightingale poster......
i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :) :) :)
what a great day it is today!!!

Originally posted by wach0052
Closing Chronicles is very excellent. I wasn't quite as impressed with "I". "Alive Again" sounds promising though. To tell you the truth, if "Breathing Shadow" was re-recorded with real drums and a better production, that might be my favorite (even though I like the 80's esque synth stylings...:)

Word for word this is my opinion as well. The lyrics are really cool on Breathing Shadow -- the "theme" comes out best on that cd by far and makes it the "coolest" of the Nightingale cd's.

"I saw my Shadow move, but I didn't move, it has a life to itself, and it's Breathing......." Awesome! Hehehe.