I bought the new album

MetalDev666

Death Metal Maniac
Mar 29, 2003
New York
www.last.fm
I would like to say that new album is great. I was really looking forward to 'Thrax's new album. This is my first real Anthrax album too (I have Return of the Killer A's, not really considered an album I guess).

My favorite songs on there are: Safe Home and Cadillac Rock Box. I noticed that a few songs start with an acoustic guitar. The new lead guitarist is awesome. He's now a guitarist I like. Scott Ian's still the man though. :D

:hotjump:

I'm not sure if the Album you have has the accoustical version of safe home on it as a bonus. if not I think someone posted a link somewhere on the board to DL it. It was realy awesome. Armored saint also had some awesome accoustical stuff. I'm glad you dig the thrax :)
-Jono-

Ah yes I too have just bought the new 'Thrax Awsome Fukin album a very good effort I love this band and have been listening to them for about 12 years now My picks off the new album at the moment are Strap on my old school, Black Dahlia and ....the whole fuckin album!!!!!
!!!ESIONIKUFESIN!!!

JonnyD said:
Ah yes I too have just bought the new 'Thrax Awsome Fukin album a very good effort I love this band and have been listening to them for about 12 years now My picks off the new album at the moment are Strap on my old school, Black Dahlia and ....the whole fuckin album!!!!!
!!!ESIONIKUFESIN!!!

can't find that track called "........the whole fuckin album!!!!!!"
do you have a limited edition??????

i still wnat the jap version with 2ghost2 on it

hey did the stateside version come withthe much talked about live video footage!?!?! twas gonna get one, but can't find a us site advertising it!?!?!?!

Yeah, the new 'Thrax album is an enhanced CD here in the states.

I haven't seen the live footage on it yet, but it sounds good.

Don't tell me how it is. I wanna find out for myself.