I can't believe I am seeing the G3 friday

mindspell

vvv Jake's ass vvv
Jul 6, 2002
Montreal
www.mindspell.org
I really cannot believe it. I am not the type to prioritize chops over songwriting but here I am shelling out 50$ to see the biggest wank-fest ever. Still, I will not be able to see as many virtuosos (even though the music sucks) on one stage as this ever again so I am going anyway: Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, Billy Sheehan and Tony MacAlpine!

well frankly, i saw G3 in Boston back in 1996 and it was one of the better shows i have been too.

but also i am a HUGE fan of Satriani. i mean i could give two shits about everyone else but seeing Satch play was like a revelation at the time.

i also missed out on a lot of Adrian Legg's set because i was fumbling around trying to find my seat and that sucked because i really have liked what i have heard of his stuff and was sad i missed him.

my roommates were all like "who is this crazy metal guy on the couch!"

that was also back when i had hair down to my shoulder blades, so maybe they mistook your sleeping form for mine.

the keg was not finished, and so the remainder was poured into two 2-liter soda bottles which were consumed the following night.

holy shit we were desperate little sophomores.