I can't believe I got Heretic in the mail already!

ScottG

Apr 29, 2001
Long Island
Earache mail order kicks ass! I got the double-disc jewel case through their site.

I have no clue what this Bonus Levels disc is but I'll be getting to it later..

ScottG said:
Earache mail order kicks ass! I got the double-disc jewel case through their site.

I have no clue what this Bonus Levels disc is but I'll be getting to it later..

FUCKIN' A!

i was going to order it from their site but i was a little worried cause my last order got fucked up real bad.

i ordered a terrorizer shirt that never came (i waited for it like 2 months in the mail and a note finally came that said it was out of stock so they just cancelled the order.)

and when i ordered "Blessed Are the Sick", the cd art was the band Sleep's cd art (but the actual music was still BATS. fuckin weird

ChaosDeathcult said:
and when i ordered "Blessed Are the Sick", the cd art was the band Sleep's cd art (but the actual music was still BATS. fuckin weird

haha yeah, no shit. I had three copies of Blesses Are the Sick once and one I had gotten off of Ebay had the SLEEP art on it. I was like wtf man, I got ripped. So I gave it to a friend or something. That was before I knew about any of it really. I guess I should probably kill him and steal it back.

Dodens Grav said:
What exactly is on the bonus disc? It's like five riffs and then a bunch of small solos...

And why does the regular cd have 44 tracks, where 15-44 are a few seconds of silence, except for a few tracks, which are just a riff or a solo?

Nice!!! i fuckin hate albums with loads of silent tracks.

And what the fuck is the boxset? i didnt see it for sale on the webstore anywhere?