I cant help it

yeah, and it would be very akward to post funny pictures again in this thread wouldn't it?!

guess susie will just have to start a new one then:)

yeah its fucken scary. like i walked around there this summer and now all this horrible stuff is happening. didnt know you could ve been around emre :ill: cause i was a bit confident nothing happened to you as youre living in a peaceful area. damn. :(

i do live in a peaceful area, but thats where my school is.

anyways, lets close that subject. i guess i must be the one to return to the original topic hehe

jay.jpg

lol

Whyyy, he's just fat. Okay, a little bit fish-looking but what's wrong with that?

Our Zámbó Jimmy was an exceptional talent with his four octaves. It's a pity he blew his beautiful head off by accident.

zambo.gif

hey Turkey people... im glad to see you guys are ok..
as someone who lived in israel for many years i know what it feels like to live close to terror...
dont let it get into your hearts... salam to everyone there.

Dhatura said:
Btw, it's the first time I've seen a fun-thread turning into a serious one (and not the other way round). :cool:

I was thinking that too.

No words to add, but all sympathy for you Don and you other Turkish people. Danny said it al in the booklet for AND.

"Do you hide your online interactions from your spouse or significant other?" Muahhhahahahahahahah :yell:

"Your responses of "no" [ten out of ten, hihi] indicate that you are not experiencing compulsive behavior. If you do, however, begin to experience increased tolerance of online sexual content, loss of control, and withdrawal, we recommend that you seek counseling from a qualified professional."

Still, I experience increased tolerance of online sexual content, loss of control, and withdrawal. I thought it meant I was sort of burnt out :/ :D