you have to read this

"It's fucktards like that who make Americans sound like a bunch of uneducated hicks."

then why bush the fucktard had choosen as president? sorry but i think america is full of them...

siderea said:
hey but isn't that forum saying that they are politically incorrect?
i mean
it's just a forum to be politically incorrect at, right?
i dunno that billy what's his name, anyone does?
Billy Milano is, for what i can remember, an ex-skinhead who sings in a band called S O D(Stormtroopers of Death) with some Anthrax members.
I guess you can understand now why this forum is so crappy:D

'birds are for roasting not fucking' < now i'll give him that one, that was a class come back, chuckled a fair bit over that one.

god bless them, its not their fault they have no heritage.

LeafWalker said:
"It's fucktards like that who make Americans sound like a bunch of uneducated hicks."

then why bush the fucktard had choosen as president? sorry but i think america is full of them...

Bush wasn't elected, Al Gore was. There are conspiracy theories surrounding the situation in Florida when the votes were miscounted. Gore received the popular vote, but Bush was given the presidency after all that legal mess.

P.S. Have you ever been to America?

Most Americans are ok, you could find the same sort of idiocy in any country. Some of the arguments posted in the thread by people from this forum actually fit in quite nicely with theirs.

Americans are more in the spotlight usually, I guess that's why...

About that idiots, I always wondered what kind of fanbase sod had, now I see. Oh and behold; racism and stupidity have a new name: politically incorrectness. :Smug:

Allan said:
Most Americans are ok, you could find the same sort of idiocy in any country. Some of the arguments posted in the thread by people from this forum actually fit in quite nicely with theirs.

such as? enlighten me mate...

Not primarily, but yes. I think many people (Americans too) are a bit tired of stuff done in the American name recently, but that's no reason to be "disgusted and tired of America" as a whole.

How about everybody stop making these dumb-ass generalizations about each others cultures and countries and just drop this bullshit, aye? I am American, and yes, everyday I come into contact with other Americans and I see that these people are where the stereotypes come from. You know, the dumb, rude, ignorant, poorly-dressed :Spin: types. Especially if these people go to Europe and make themselves be poor examples of other Americans. YES, I KNOW THESE PEOPLE! But...this is not EVERY AMERICAN!

Now, on the other side of the coin...just because you guys are happy in you countries, whichever ones they may be...that is great, fine, perfect, okay, that is no problem to me. However...since I live here, I can tell you some solid truth on the matter. I hate to burst your bubble, but we have PLENTY of foreigners coming here to live EVERY DAY...Yes, EVERY DAY!! I run into them...EVERY DAY. These people are NOT Americans! SO, my question now is...why do they come here, huh? They come here to make a better life for themselves, in their opinions. Trust me, I speak to a lot of these people, and I want them to be honest. Yet they insist that indeed, that's why they come here!

So, not to keep this going forever, I don't agree on killing arabs, as that one guy said, however, you have to realize that resorting with a generalization to combat another is not going to work, it's just going to piss off all of the wrong people anyways. Can't we all just get along? :Spin:

Oh, and on a musical note, I love Anathema! :worship: Their music garners me many a blowjob from my girlfriend :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Walter_Langkowski said:
Oh, and on a musical note, I love Anathema! :worship: Their music garners me many a blowjob from my girlfriend :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Ayye, I envy you, mate (though I'm not supposed to say this word, they might think we shove each other in the ass) :lol:

Walter_Langkowski said:
How about everybody stop making these dumb-ass generalizations about each others cultures and countries and just drop this bullshit, aye? I am American, and yes, everyday I come into contact with other Americans and I see that these people are where the stereotypes come from. You know, the dumb, rude, ignorant, poorly-dressed :Spin: types. Especially if these people go to Europe and make themselves be poor examples of other Americans. YES, I KNOW THESE PEOPLE! But...this is not EVERY AMERICAN!

Now, on the other side of the coin...just because you guys are happy in you countries, whichever ones they may be...that is great, fine, perfect, okay, that is no problem to me. However...since I live here, I can tell you some solid truth on the matter. I hate to burst your bubble, but we have PLENTY of foreigners coming here to live EVERY DAY...Yes, EVERY DAY!! I run into them...EVERY DAY. These people are NOT Americans! SO, my question now is...why do they come here, huh? They come here to make a better life for themselves, in their opinions. Trust me, I speak to a lot of these people, and I want them to be honest. Yet they insist that indeed, that's why they come here!

So, not to keep this going forever, I don't agree on killing arabs, as that one guy said, however, you have to realize that resorting with a generalization to combat another is not going to work, it's just going to piss off all of the wrong people anyways. Can't we all just get along? :Spin:

i thought it was your government who accepted those immigrants, eh? "send us your poor, your this and that..." and, basically, this has nothing to do with what those wankers say on that board. im not even gonna bother myself with those statements. that forum is the bottom of civilization...and, i have to admit, it's funny.

nothing against you, buddy. i love america and have many american friends. i grdauated from an american high school. but every State has their retards. haha

and your gf blows you to anathema? nooooo hahaha

Walter_Langkowski said:
How about everybody stop making these dumb-ass generalizations about each others cultures and countries and just drop this bullshit, aye?

I agree...it seems that the people who make all these generalizations about America are as closed minded as the "dumb rednecks" they claim to hate.

Walter_Langkowski said:
However...since I live here, I can tell you some solid truth on the matter. I hate to burst your bubble, but we have PLENTY of foreigners coming here to live EVERY DAY...Yes, EVERY DAY!! I run into them...EVERY DAY. These people are NOT Americans! SO, my question now is...why do they come here, huh? They come here to make a better life for themselves, in their opinions. Trust me, I speak to a lot of these people, and I want them to be honest. Yet they insist that indeed, that's why they come here!
Trust me man, we have the exact same problem in europe! But that' s no reason to react in such a narrowminded way like the people on the Milano board!