What idiots! u have to read this for a laugh

@Rahvin (magsec perhaps): it's funny that whatever I say you have to stand up and prove that you're not concerned by what I say, even when I use the words "most of ..." you take it as "all of you" and you go on all angry and remember how you're too great to be concerned by what I say and here we go 10 lines of justification if not excuses... if not -defense-

krigsbarn said:
@Rahvin (magsec perhaps): it's funny that whatever I say you have to stand up and prove that you're not concerned by what I say, even when I use the words "most of ..." you take it as "all of you" and you go on all angry and remember how you're too great to be concerned by what I say and here we go 10 lines of justification if not excuses... if not -defense-
if i wasn't concerned i wouldn't reply, for starters. as for "going on all angry" it's just so funny i would need miolo's laughing smilie again. ;)
stop being a preacher whatever anybody replies to you: i'm merely discussing and stating my opinion on stuff. if you don't like it you can follow the precious advice of a hardcore band called blood for blood. :)