Off to Thessaloniki for bougatsa*FOOD*

Ooh Cedarbreed, See you can get Crystalized Goose Gizzards, from that company...Yummy

Heya guys! :heh: here i am again!im still in Thessaloniki,writting from a net cafe :yuk: eventually,i had lots more for food than bougatsa,haha.and rather much of alcohol*erm*and think its gonna affect my fat :err: *imaproperbimbo*

may sound ridiculous,but the last months and especially now in my free time,i've been trying to do things just to cheer myself up.in other words i've been crossing a very selfish kinda year that had surprisingly good results tho...doing everything for me to feel good with myself and generally.i think its the best antidote when you are taken over by a nihilistic and negative mood
in general.i felt a lot better with myself and the "results" also stayed,externally meaning.double benefit :Smokin:
and what i understood is that when you give out positivity,positive things come to you as well.ok now,i sound like FUCKEN COSMOPOLITAN :err: HAHA

enjoyed Soulfly and Psycho Choke(greek band) on the 28th and Lacuna Coil(boooring)with Tiamat(great!)on the 1st of march.

seems to me i've been away for so long,that now i cant keep up to date with this forum,haha!its the havoc that dear Sopel once mentioned :cool:
oh well.i think im staying for a week more here,at home,before i go to that awful village...erm...shitty-city im studying.

take care all:)

Bougatsa is great :Smokin:

Dunco,you only seem to like anything that has to do with meat.you primitive,you :err:

@Crack,sure i'll tell you anything that is neededlalthough i think that you have sent sufficient stuff for the cd.Me mate hasnt said anything about it,cept that hes working on it every day,heh:)

Cheers

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Heya guys! :heh: here i am again!im still in Thessaloniki,writting from a net cafe :yuk: eventually,i had lots more for food than bougatsa,haha.and rather much of alcohol*erm*and think its gonna affect my fat :err: *imaproperbimbo*

may sound ridiculous,but the last months and especially now in my free time,i've been trying to do things just to cheer myself up.in other words i've been crossing a very selfish kinda year that had surprisingly good results tho...doing everything for me to feel good with myself and generally.i think its the best antidote when you are taken over by a nihilistic and negative mood
in general.i felt a lot better with myself and the "results" also stayed,externally meaning.double benefit :Smokin:
and what i understood is that when you give out positivity,positive things come to you as well.ok now,i sound like FUCKEN COSMOPOLITAN :err: HAHA

enjoyed Soulfly and Psycho Choke(greek band) on the 28th and Lacuna Coil(boooring)with Tiamat(great!)on the 1st of march.

seems to me i've been away for so long,that now i cant keep up to date with this forum,haha!its the havoc that dear Sopel once mentioned :cool:
oh well.i think im staying for a week more here,at home,before i go to that awful village...erm...shitty-city im studying.

take care all:)

Hi Somnium,

nice to see you having a great time at home!!!!

positivity is good as long as it is positive for other people either, and not exxagerated; I prefer a fine mixture of positivity and negativity:D:saint:

ah, and don't worry about this forum running too fast, it's mostly trash- talk here:D

Si ja

Thanks mate:)of course positivity is better when its positive for other ppl as well,but,well this comse out naturally kinda...although i didnt really care about it,as i got tired of wasting so much energy on others:(so ,at last,it was time that someone spent some energy on me.and of course if YOU dont bother with yourself nobody will,i decided to lock everybody out and have my personal party:tickled:
the energy recipient was myself and that lifted me up a lot.and yes,i can admit,after a long time,i feel GOOD.

talk to you soon mate:)

Thank you very much,really...i'm tired of feeling like a used lemon,so i stood up:)i try to do my best for the direction i've chosen and i hope i got the right people that will encourage this.no matter how much independent you feel and are,having the wrong people on your way can drag you down and back.unfortunately i,you,all of us know that all too well...

wish you the best with anything yo do as well!

there's a change im coming to Leipzig this june,for a gothic kinda festival.dont remember the name atm.i'll inform you:D

you're coming to Leipzig?! To a kinda Gothic Festival?! The only one i know which takes place there, is the Wave Gotik Treffen! It's kinda big, the whole city is black, like carneval for the dead :lol:

gotta search for some information on this, which bands play and that....

yeah, keep me informed

Strangelight said:
The might Primordial are doing it. We were offered it but we couldnt find tight enough PVC undies and I wouldnt be able to play properly with a gasmask attached to Micks arse :(

:lol: :lol: good reason! Nice you do not pretend your fantasies :lol: