I Can't Wait

Ars Magna

Ars Magna Recordings
Feb 25, 2007
United States
www.arsmagnarecordings.com
This event will kick ass. Not only is it a great excuse for me to hit my homeland, there will be some AMAZING bands (INQUISITION!!!!! :kickass:, Chaos Moon, Wolven Ancestry, Velnias among others) but I will get to meet a bunch of icons that I have interacted with for a bit. Sure many of you drink beer, but I can accept that. Look to the whiskey!!!!

HC3!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass: (it's my first HC...be gentle)

Undecided. There are so many places I can stay for free that I am having a hard time committing to a room. The Frostmoon Eclipse tour will be expensive as all hell, so I am thinking that every dollar saved will be a good one.

On the other hand, I understand there are some quality shenanigans going down there.

This event will kick ass. Not only is it a great excuse for me to hit my homeland, there will be some AMAZING bands (INQUISITION!!!!! :kickass:, Chaos Moon, Wolven Ancestry, Velnias among others) but I will get to meet a bunch of icons that I have interacted with for a bit. Sure many of you drink beer, but I can accept that. Look to the whiskey!!!!

HC3!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass: (it's my first HC...be gentle)

Rob.

Its going to be awesome hanging out with you once again! I've had your bottle of Jack Daniels in safe keeping since this past spring but I think it's getting lonely. Just yesterday I think I heard it calling out your name.