S.I.: I Can't Wait To Be Able To Play BUSH-Era Songs Again

at first I was like, I can't believe I'm going to some crappy venue in Lorain, to see one of the greatest metal bands ever, but the show at the Flying Machine was awsome. It was almost like seeing 'Thrax play a private party or something.:headbang:

Me and my buddies slammed some cans of Shaefers Light in the parking lot and had a blast at the show. Remember that lovehunter, :cool:

walking dead 666 said:
Is anyone else confused?

I would be if I cared about the behind the scenes shit, and knowing what was gonna happen in the future. As long as I like the music Anthrax puts out, and has put out over the years, I'll like Anthrax. I can't see any reason why I won't always like Persistence of Time, Among The Living, State of Euphoria etc... So I'm pretty sure I'll always be a fan. Btw, this post isn't meant to be a slam on anyone, it's just what I think about the question.

Arg_Hamster said:
What about the Julio-era songs?

Hell yes. How can we forget those Halycon Days. The Real True Anthrax with Julio, Dr Suess, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Don Dokken and Willy Nelson. Now thats the real Anthrax.

freakbrother6969 said:
“I absolutely miss those songs from ‘Sound of White Noise,’ ‘We’ve Come for You All’ and the other records we did with John Bush,” he said. “I can’t wait to be able to play those songs again.”

There's no doubt Scott misses playing those songs live. But a question is whether he doesn't mind playing them with Joey and whether Mr. Bellardinni is willing to sing them... As for me, I can't imagine Joey singing Bush era song. I really can't. Disaster!

I never really cared for the Bush era songs but there were also alot I never heard.. I did like that song "Room For One More though"... Anyway I could see Joey singing a couple tunes from that Era if the band really wanted to.. But then people would bitch because he didn't sing them just like John.... I think that is fair though since I think most of the Joey songs John sang sucked.. Alot of that was because they changed up the music too...

FUCKING HELL NO WAY,FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOEY DOIN BUSH SONGS IF THIS SHIT HAPPENS THEN I'M HANGING UP MY THRAX HAT YOU CANT JUST KEEP RELEASING RE-HASHED SHIT MAN THIS JOKES GONE FAR ENOUGH!!:yell:

johnnieCzech said:
I would be interested in hearing Joey singing John's stuff. Seriously.

I would too. I hope that wasnt sarcasm above ha ha. I am fuckin serious as well. You gotta have an open mind. At least give joey a chance to sing em if he is still in the band. I mean of course there are some john songs joey should probably never try to touch, but there are at least a few I would definitely be interested in hearing his take on em. And for all you joey singing bush song bashers I doubt it could be any worse than john singing joey's stuff. They are completely different styles so its hard to tell anyway! They both admit to that too.