I caught a theif today. Seriously.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Not that anyone really cares but this made me feel good.

So i was in Hastings yesterday selling some cds and there was a stack of metal cds sitting there. 3 Amon Amarth, 2 Soilwork, Dragonforce, Cellador, With Passion, and Himsa. I was like talking to the girl saying" hey thats freakin wierd thats some good shit." So today my buddy Matt calls me and says " DUDE MY CDS WERE STOLEN YESTERDAY!!!" I was like HOLY FUCK I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE AT!!! Turns out I was right I called Hastings and spoke to security and told them the situation and they pulled the cds and the guy who sold thems Drivers License. Matt Identified the cds and proved they were his by the fact that the DragonForce was signed by the band. They wouldnt just hand them over back over to Matt so he had to file a police report and then go through that process but then he could get them back. One Amon Amarth cd got sold but luckily one thats easy to find. So today I declare myself Hero Of The Day and I hope they nail this fucker for theft. The guy stole Matts title to his car and credit card information. I got lucky and just thought Id share my story with you guys.

I fucking hate thieves. Until they turn into ninjas, then they get pretty awesome.

Demilich said:
:lol: what an awesome story! what are the odds?

I fucking now. There are 6 or 7 Hastings all over Albuquerque not to mention Cd Wherehouse, Pawn shops and little record store. i just happen to be at the one he was just at. I probably missed the guy by about 15 minutes because she hadnt even gotten them off the counter yet. Damn the luck. They filed reports which means after they arrest him he can get his stuff back. The store security pulled all the guys records and said he has sold over 800 dollars worth of stuff in this last month , so they are gonna go back and check all that stuff to to see if it has been reported stolen as well. I felt good just to get my buddy back his Dragonforce signed cd. Somebody fucking bought Vs. The World already though so he was shit outta luck on that. Good thing its not hard to find.

I was too lazy to read your post but I need to know: was there any violent murder and/or midgets involved?

My brother knew of a guy in New Mexico that made a living selling stolen CDs at Hastings. He just made a big loop of about 20 or so of them, many in different towns. He'd steal CDs in one town, go one over and spread out the sales between the stores in that area so it wouldn't look too suspicious.

It would rule if that dude would've tripped on a rake an accidentally gotten decapitated. Fuck petty theft.

unless it's from walmart

i think i've shoplifted 2 things in my life and it was danzig and dungen cd's, from tower, while i worked there...man only shoplifting 2 things over the course of 4 months there was like being a friggin saint, they are so fucking easy to steal from seriously...and they're going bankrupt anyway :lol: