I DARE you to click this thread.

Took jewtube long enough:

A few notes. A) I totally fucked up the camera angle, but you can see the shit as it hits the milk and moves in. Some things I went lighter on than others, I thought I was saving myself. B) The first gulp did not get captured. I totally fucked up and forgot where the camera was... the second did get caught though. C) Lack of much commentary, I was watching the news and D) The color isn't shown good on my shit camera. It turned into a sort of light yellow by the end with tiny specs of red (I'm assuming the ketchup) by the end of the stir, E) The taste? NO.

Anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNneeAuz8EQ

You guys can be the judge if it counts. Personally, I'm saying I failed. I totally pussied out after the taste of the bleu cheese mixed with the baby rays whacked me on the second sip. I could hardly swallow it.

Oh god, haha. I say that counts! I have to participate in this later... perhaps.

SOOOOO. I'm gonna go with the same theme here, but switch to food. What I want you to do is pick a group of 5(or more) items from your pantry, Must be 5 (or more) and make a sandwich out of it. You do not have to use bread, but you can. Take a bite and swallow. The more bites the better, but honestly, I've got sympathy.

Not your fridge. Pantry. No lunch meat up in this shit.

I'M ON IT, BOSS

So let's see what we have up in this here "pantry"
P1010120.jpg

ok, plenty to choose from. I didn't want to be a jerk and open up something like a can of chicken broth or a box of hamburger helper just to spit it in the trash, so I pulled out whatever wouldn't be wasteful.

I CHOOSE:
P1010121.jpg

-CHIPS: WALMART sour cream and onion, cool ranch, nacho doritos, fritos
-taco shells for the "bread"
-tuna for the meat
-store brand cheerios
-fried onion thingies
-bread crumbs and chocolate protein powder

I started putting it all together and realized that sounded REALLY dry, so at the time I grabbed some ranch dressing from the fridge and put it on, afterwards I realized it wasn't from the pantry so I kinda cheated :( :( :(
P1010122.jpg

piled on some more crap
P1010123.jpg

folded it over and sprinkled with powdery things
P1010124.jpg

What a lovely tea party! but oh snap still way too dry
P1010126.jpg

oops about the ranch, so hows about I wet it up a bit PANTRY STYLE!
P1010127.jpg

CANOLA OILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

eating
P1010128.jpg

oh man this is getting gross
P1010133.jpg

I blame the canola

I can't eat any more
P1010129.jpg

I was really considering that one :lol:

I also almost put on some dry spaghetti noodles but that would've been too crispy.

hahaha you look like you really enjoyed that! :kickass:

The chocolate kept me chowing down longer than I should have.

As I was saying on IRC, I just combined this dare with my lunch so I wanted to make the most of it

edit: I figured out the worst part is that the chips are all stale :lol: (as I eat some more......)

MY DARE:

STICK YOUR FOOT IN A TOILET

partially submerging it in the toilet water

dscn0843sm0.jpg

My dare... Call your place of employment/school/co-worker, someone, and ask to place an order for a pizza. When they insist they're not the pizza place, continue argueing that they are. Then suddenly just say "OH WAIT YOU AREN'T" and hang up.