I DARE you to click this thread.

What dare are we on? Cuz dudes I gotta day, I was part of the jackass/tom green generation... for the sake of looking like an internet tough guy I won't say anything but I've done some dangerous and disgusting things for the lulz... so I'm down for whatever this thread has to offer (although I'm not as fucked up as I was when I was 13-14 so I might not go THAT crazy but bring it)!

We're waiting for Tyler, and he was begged to post a specific dare that another party already agreed to. If he doesn't, I'll punch his cat.

I know I probably could have pulled it off better, but how about the next time someone wants a prank vocal, I'll do it in my Ms. Swan voice.

So who's gonna do this?

Tyler post a back up dare so the thread can keep moving. We can leave the foil dare up to whoever wants to do it.

yeah I dunno that might require someone else video taping for the full effect, unless its like a FOIL PANTS STORE MIRROR PICTURE (idea accredited to Cara)

Someone put their foot in a toilet and take a pic and let's keep this shit moving! If no one's manned (or womanned) up by the time I get home, I'll do it. There's no way I'm putting my bare foot in the toilet here at work.

If more than one person completes the dare, they can also propose a dare and it's up to anyone to complete any dare they choose. Bottom line: In order to propose a dare, you have to complete one (and provide proof) first.
Edited.

Okay, okay, fine.

Kiss and lick a beer bottle as though you are giving a blowjob, with photos in subsequent order.