i demand an update!!!!

no_reply

comfortably numb
Feb 2, 2006
fuck it's been so long since the last update , almost a year, if they're not willing to keep us updated, dunno , i mean not even an apology for the stupid delay on the dvd,i know this is a sideproject ,and anders,jonas both currently busy with their kata album, but still most of bloodbath fans don't like katatonia at all, so this is just my word, and i have better things to do , i have loads of cds to listen, but still this is just disrespect i think.:heh:

Actually, I haven't heard much Katatonia. The funny thing is that I was heavily into Opeth and then became a fan of Bloodbath before I even knew that Akerfeldt was doing the vocals. And an update would be nice by the way, but Axe has been touring with Opeth.

Blakkheim said:
good news is that there's gonna be one song submitted to the official wacken annual dvd for 2005. the song is gonna be eaten. so all u zombies will have a teazer there.

as for the complete wacken show, we're working on it and it's gonna be released in one way or another, but let's first see what happens with the future of bloodbath... the big question right now is all about whether Bloodbath will manage to resurrect a new line-up from the grave and spill the blood into a new album... or not...

... Updated

no_reply said:
fuck it's been so long since the last update , almost a year, if they're not willing to keep us updated, dunno , i mean not even an apology for the stupid delay on the dvd,i know this is a sideproject ,and anders,jonas both currently busy with their kata album, but still most of bloodbath fans don't like katatonia at all, so this is just my word, and i have better things to do , i have loads of cds to listen, but still this is just disrespect i think.:heh:
Your English sucks man I hardly understand what you're saying;)

yup i know that, i sound like a way too arrogant, i apologize, but i feel like a customer so i demand decent customer care at least

:)
the mourner13 said:
Your English sucks man I hardly understand what you're saying;)
that's off topic asshole , so that's why i'm giving an apology most of the times that i post something..............

Another thread whining and bitching......dont you guys have anything better to do? Sure, i want the DVD, but it'll come out when it comes out.....nothing you say will speed up the process. As for updates, this has been discussed many times......what is there to update? We all know that axe has gone to Opeth, we all know the DVD's not coming out any time soon.......what else do you want? Get over it

Flal said:
Another thread whining and bitching......dont you guys have anything better to do? Sure, i want the DVD, but it'll come out when it comes out.....nothing you say will speed up the process. As for updates, this has been discussed many times......what is there to update? We all know that axe has gone to Opeth, we all know the DVD's not coming out any time soon.......what else do you want? Get over it

How about an update on the goddamn vocalist search?