I didnt think it was possible..

Holy fucking joker batman ... i am at a lack for words ... this is the crappiest band ever ... more reasons not to listen US black metal and keep supporting true European black metal. Even their Darkthrone cover sounds like shit .......... I am out of here my ears are bleeding. True New Jersey blackmetal ... ahahahah they should also work on the lyrics, seems like it was written by some 14 yo in detention.

holy shit! this has got to be the most awsome true to faith black fucking metal shit i have ever herd!!! god damn these guys totaly rule all ass! the second i turned it on i could feel the essence of true unholy church burning black fucking metal! ive herd some damn good shit before but i think this has got to be the best band EVER!!! these guys blow amon amarth away by a factor of like......666!!!!!!!! un fucking believably good shit! keep up the good work you guys!

on second thought.... there probably more along the lines of the worst band ever.
i mean shit... i got tabit midi files of my shit that blows this shit away... and that stuff sounds like shit. belgar knows what thats all about.

AArgh please .. :yell: this is why abortion should be legal across the world....
Damn so bad...Ive never heard anything worse yet, but Iwonder how many more children in New Jersy are in to such metal bands. ( if the word 'metal' still is a good translation for this noise !)

Belgar said:
Holy fucking joker batman ... i am at a lack for words ... this is the crappiest band ever ... more reasons not to listen US black metal and keep supporting true European black metal. Even their Darkthrone cover sounds like shit .......... I am out of here my ears are bleeding. True New Jersey blackmetal ... ahahahah they should also work on the lyrics, seems like it was written by some 14 yo in detention.
What about USBM like Leviathan or Judas Iscariot? Fucking grim.

Born in the Apocalyptic Battlefield of the New Jersey Suburbs, Nekro Vinterstrom released it's raw fury of Trve New Jerseyan Black Metal, shocking the world with it's Blasphemous Necromantics. Cøunt Terminåtor, the trve genius behind the band, plays all the earpiercing vocals of the dead, shredded strings, grim keyboards, and frostbiting drums. The band was later moved to England, but still retains it's pride for the hard streets of New Jersey.

??My balls is just like??
??I've got to injure??
Eternal Winter!
Frostbitten testicles!
??Let's go drink beer??
Guitar solo!
Guitar solo!
Ahh! Guitar solo!
Eternal Winter!

LOL... sounds like this guys got some serious blue balls or something...

::shakes his head side to side as trembling hands cover his sobbing face:: Allfather....Please make the people from my state stop this insanity, Thor.....strike down those FUBU wearin prissy rich kids from the rich suburbs before they make more of this garbage and destroy what little pride is left in my state. Loki.......cant you disguise yourself as the lunch lady and poison them or something??? I mean c'mon, help us out here...............

"............but still retains it's pride for the hard streets of New Jersey."

I didnt realize there were hard streets in the 'burbs. I think maybe we should take 'em to Camden, Trenton, Newark, Jersey City and show them what hard streets are. If they manage to clean out the shit from their silk Sean John boxers and get the piss off the seats in their mom's BMW SUV maybe that will put an end to this.

This shit is incredibly hilarious...I'm fairly suprised some of you guys are taking something so seriously which is obviously intended for no such purpose. I mean, if you're buying this, I've got some bonzai kittens and ninjas with real ultimate power to sell you.