I didnt think it was possible..

Belgar said:
Holy fucking joker batman ... i am at a lack for words ... this is the crappiest band ever ... more reasons not to listen US black metal and keep supporting true European black metal. Even their Darkthrone cover sounds like shit .......... I am out of here my ears are bleeding. True New Jersey blackmetal ... ahahahah they should also work on the lyrics, seems like it was written by some 14 yo in detention.

RIGHT! Why do stupid wannabe blackmetal americans do this to us!!!!!???
It's in the northen blood this music! I'm from Norway, wich is the largest black metal making/export band in the world so I should know!
I think they should stay at their rave-parties!!!

Sorry! wich is the largest black metal making/export Land in the world ! :p

Tomasz said:
Norway's BM has been worthless for years now. French bands are on top of my list.

Ok Some french bands are nearly ok (Anorexia Nervosa) but how can u compare them to Marduk ( :worship: )?

nah man, he's right, french black metal is paving the way with bands like arkhon infaustus shredding anything being done up north...and btw isnt marduk swedish anyway?

Tomasz said:
What do you mean how? Just listen to some of them. Which ones have u listened for comparison besides the one above?

ok i gotta admit i've never heard 'bout other french bands
but, given the fact i'm pretty into black metal, maybe french bands are still underground and still sell 666 copies of albums that sound just like demos...

I think I've heard two french BM bands (AN and Seth) and they're both decent, but nothing special. I not really a huge Marduk fan either though. I heard some bands last night that are on Christhunt productions, mostly german and polish BM bands and some of them sound pretty damn good.

Brainkisser said:
I think I've heard two french BM bands (AN and Seth) and they're both decent, but nothing special. I not really a huge Marduk fan either though. I heard some bands last night that are on Christhunt productions, mostly german and polish BM bands and some of them sound pretty damn good.

If you want to hear some good black metal from France give Eternal Majesty - From War to Darkness a try. In my opinion best album of 2003.

Good Polish BM would be Selbstmord - Spectre of Hate

Exatcly. The U.S. Black Metal scene obliterates Norways scene for the past half a decade. Xasthur, Leviathan, Weakling, Crebain, Azrael, Judas Iscariot, and more have been creating some of the greatest Black Metal I have ever heard. BTW- New Xasthur: "Violating the Obvious" out now on THR- http://thr.cjb.net