I do like posting here

Yes Ayeka, and good thread.

I mentioned the same thing on my thread "Just A Thank You" a while back. I was saying a thank you to Steve and everyone here for making it a great expierence. And since that time, it has only gotten better. :)

Yes I agree everyone here are the coolest bunch of Metalheads I've ever "Met"!
Too bad we all live in different parts of the world, because we could hang out together.:)

I think we would all get along and have a great time!!!!:D

I also have to add that - even though I've only been here a short time - I can tell theres a very positive community spirit on here and there doesn't seem to be any fights, bullshit or slagging! Which has to be a first for ANY board :)

Looks like the moderation job for this board is possibly the easiest job in the world!

You guys say it all. Well, heh, when PowerQuest start touring a gig meet-up might be feasable. Who knows?

Surely we will all meet at Wacken 2003???

I always find that I can, at the very least, meet a lot of my online friends from different parts of the world once a year at this magical festival!

Don't miss it!

And if not Wacken, then surely most will be at Bloodstock? I probably met some of you people here at Bloodstock this year and I don't know it :D

Did any of you talk to a guy in leather trousers and a Rhapsody "Dawn of Victory" longsleeve?

Would love to do Wacken but travelling overseas for these things is likely to be out of the question for the next year or two :mad: still, think of all the Wackens and Dynamos there'll be after that! :D

Sounds good! :D

What's the Blind Guardian festival you guys are talking about? Ain't heard nothing about it before! :eek: