Album feedback

Symphony, have you guys considered "Far Away" as a single?
Even after hearing the entire album, t's still my favorite besides "Immortal Plains" which could be another one as well. A great ballad!!!!!!

And BTW, if you make a video for Far Away, try to actually make ittell the story of the song rather than letting some director (who doesn't know anything about metal) mold it into his vision. Hammerfall have had this problem alot with their vids. Don't let it happen to you!!!!!!! :)

Athallus..... we were talking the other day about how cool it would be to release a single and a video but I suspect it's unlikely. But I agree with you about "Far Away". The story could lend itself to a dramatic vid.

Crystal King.....hehe...if only the guys would come out and fix it now. I wonder how long I'll have to wait!?!?!

I Got My Own copy of Wings Of Forever <was very excited> and I am not going to tell you what I think yet. hehehehe.......Steve, you will have to wait. :D My review will be done soon and all can read it then. :) I have listened to the album about 20 times since Saturday, so I can give an honest opinion about the cd.

We'll see what The Magical Mary predicts.
Will Power Quest flow through her soul?
Will Power Quest have a metal future?
Only The Magical Mary Knows.
:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah bummer indeed. I was reminded this afternoon though that my old machine is still in the loft...so I got that out and am currently using it.

Looks like a new motherboard is needed for the main PC! GRRR!:mad:

We got the first review back from the promo copies we sent out. I'll be linking to all the reviews we get in the "reviews" section on the PQ site but do you want me to put them here too?

Got my copy this morning. Fucking amazing, dudes, I knew it'd be worth the investment! I'll be making a mish to metal-archives.com in a minute to make sure the page is updated :cool: a spew more words about it in more threads!