Power Quest to support Crimson Glory

This is going to be awesome. Haven't seen Intense since that 13th day festival whenever that was? Years ago! And three Power Quest shows in a year is definitely a result!

Thanks to everyone who made it down to the Underworld last night. It was a great night. Awesome to catch up with our friends Jon and the CG guys and Sean and the Intense lads!

Crimson Glory were immense.....and new singer Todd was phenomenal!

Downside.....getting home exceedingly late and having to work today :-(

A few pictures of the gig are available here

I've created a dedicated page on Facebook called Forgottenglory: In Concert where I will archive all live pictures, videos and any other related concert memorabilia of gigs I have attended.

LIKE the page if you would like to keep updated with new additions.

I've also got a video of the first three songs which I will upload sometime by the end of this week. So you know what you need to do! :)

PQ or CG dude?

PQ was

Battle Stations
Rising Anew
Sacrifice
Crunching the Numbers
Blood Alliance
Wings of Forever
Better Days

PQ. I needed it to make sure that I've got the correct setlist for youtube. Speaking of which, the video of Power Quest opening for Crimson Glory is now online! See it first here. If you like it, like my page as well! ;-) Thanks for a great show boyzzzzzzzz! \m/

Epic video, looks great! Sound isn't best but you can realllllly tell how tight and pretty damn flawless PQ sound here. Awesome vibrant performance! Oh and Chity's Dio voice shrieking "London..clap your fucking hands!" :lol:

Epic video, looks great! Sound isn't best but you can realllllly tell how tight and pretty damn flawless PQ sound here. Awesome vibrant performance! Oh and Chity's Dio voice shrieking "London..clap your fucking hands!" :lol:

I think that because I had my camera literally over Andy's monitor and the fact that the audience speakers were behind me didn't help. The Underworld isn't the best venue when it comes to sound. But if you crank the video up it should give you a good idea of what PQ were up to!