Power Quest to support Crimson Glory

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Press release 1/6/11

POWER QUEST to support Crimson Glory and European Tour starting soon

After a successful album launch and tour in the UK, Power Quest are now confirmed as main support for US legends Crimson Glory at their exclusive UK show in London on 17th July.

Crimson Glory are back with new singer Todd La Torre who has definitely added a breath of fresh air to the rest of the band, but just as importantly, it has given the fans a new reason to watch, hope, and eagerly await the next chapter.

Steve Williams: “This year is definitely going really well. After the hugely positive feedback on the Symphony X tour, we had high hopes for our first few UK shows to test the waters for our new album. The reaction was overwhelming and we had immediate demand for more shows. So we are already booking shows for autumn. And now - supporting one of my favourite bands, the legendary Crimson Glory! That’s certainly one of my personal highlights this year.”

Power Quest will embark shortly on their first headline European tour, starting on 9th June in Belgium.

Blood Alliance tour schedule:

PQ Headline shows Europe - Blood Alliance Tour 2011
* Jun 9th - Genk (Belgium) - GC Drieschaar
* Jun 10th - Tilburg (NL) – Little Devil
* Jun 11th - Niederkrüchten (GER) – TNT Rock Pub
* Jun 12th – Zaandam (NL) – De Kade

Festivals
* August 13th - Bloodstock Open Air, Derby, UK

PQ supporting Crimson Glory
* Jul 17th – The Underworld, London

More headline shows are planned for October and November; the full schedule will be published over the next weeks on www.power.quest.co.uk
“Blood Alliance” was released worldwide via Napalm Records / Avalon Marquee in March 2011 and has received very positive feedback up-to-date:

Metalreviews
91/100 - Album of the Month

„… Blood Alliance triumphs. … is a completely successful reinvention of one of my favorite power metal bands, and …it’s Power Quest’s best album to date. I doubt I’ll hear a better power metal album this year. …”

BlackWindMetal
8.25/10.0 - Most anticipated album of 2011

“Blood Alliance is a great return from a talented band and songwriter. …and this is likely going to end up on my end-of-year list for 2011.”

Metal Hammer UK
7/10

“Sacrifice starts with the kind of riff Guitar Hero shredders would be itching to imitate…lt stands Power Quest in good stead for a bigger stage…”

Hammer World Hungary
9/10

Further information on: http://www.myspace.com/powerquest or http://www.power-quest.co.uk
Label: Napalm Records, www.napalmrecords.com
For PR and interviews, please contact: Andy@napalmrecords.com (UK only) or ben@napalmrecords.com
For booking, please contact: Anett@redlionmusic.de
For management and all other enquiries please contact: Manuela_rock4success@gmx.com

Congrats on landing the support slot, have a great time out there!

33mpt82.jpg