I do like posting here

I went to Wacken in 2000, 2001, 2002 and in those years I've seen most of my favourite bands, and many dreams have come true!

Although this year disaster struck, when I was waiting for Vision Divine to play I check out the band list, and they had changed VD's slot to one hour before - so when I got into their gig they were finished :(

And they were one of the bands I was REALLY looking forward to seeing! Now I'm thinking of flying to Italy or france sometime to see them specially... (although someone told me that Olaf got annoyed with the guitar sound during the set and just left, so maybe I didn't miss a top class set).

I am also thinking of going to Bang Your Head next year, cause it has amazing line-ups too.

Btw, I have a feeling Rhapsody and Kamelot will be playing this year! And primal Fear too.

For some reason that link only shows a tiny portion of the poster...like, the top quarter of the Blind guardian logo! :S I've had similar problems in the past, ages back though....yikes!

Originally posted by The Crystal King

I have a feeling Rhapsody and Kamelot will be playing this year! And primal Fear too.

Personally I don't think Rhapsody will be playing, but I have a strong feeling about Kamelot..I'm pretty sure they will show up..I really hope so, because I want to see them LIVE!

NP: Blind Guardian - Precious Jerusalem

Originally posted by Eagle
so far I'll be doing Wacken and Bloodstock for sure and possibly the Blind Guardian fest. Hope to meet you all there!
Well, I'll definitely be at Bloodstock, and the Blind Guardian lineup looks too strong to miss, so I'll probably go to that, too. Not sure about Wacken. I didn't think it looked as strong this year.

Cool :D

When I was talking to Steve S at Bloodstock he said he was good friends with the band alright.

I'm really thinking of going if I can get a cheap flight/accomodation. Wonder who will be supporting..