I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME THIS!!!!!!!

Sounds very good overall though there seems to be a little fizz? Can't quite put my finger to it, but might be the guitars. dunno?
But other than that, nice job!

Oh god, when he inhales... that's so distracting.

I thought that too but decided not to mention to it since it's not really a product of the mixing process.. :) Some guys do that in a way it might even sound OK, but I'm not a big fan of breathing. Nobody should breathe. :devil:

I thought that too but decided not to mention to it since it's not really a product of the mixing process.. :) Some guys do that in a way it might even sound OK, but I'm not a big fan of breathing. Nobody should breathe. :devil:

hahaha. Yeah, believe it or not, I actually edited a lot of the breaths out! I suppose everybody has their habbits, and this vocalist's habbit is.. yes.. breathing.

Ola. Sounds fucked up, but I actually didn't do much editing to the guitars. :Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil:

The player had an odd way of playing and it ended up sounding ridiculously mechanical. I sort of thought it sounded fake, even though it was real. One part that I do agree on though is the first riff when the guitars get a bit heavy. I think I put a silence in some spots for that section that cut off a bit too early.