How's this sounding?

lot's of mudd...it's taking away from the power of things. highpass everything that should be. i feel like 2bus processing is the main source of lowend poopyness.

I actually just did that when I started mastering it today! I'll post a clip here pretty soon.

I would brighten the OH's just a tad, and def low pass everything that doesn't need low end. I really dig the tone. Is that the Pod? If so one of the best Pod tones I have ever heard.
Thanks!
Pod farm, but using the orange amp emulator on it.

Ya Highpass ....hahahah :p

Whole mix seems like its over modulated or is cliping a bit too much.

Thats a real orange? Still kinda fizzy, cymbals also cut off really fast, almost sounds like they are gated. I still think the cymbals could use some more high end. Guitars might be a tad loud. The auto-tune also seems really prominent on this one for some reason, did you change it at all?

Good mix for sure, but I think with a few more tweaks could be better.

Ya Highpass ....hahahah :p

Whole mix seems like its over modulated or is cliping a bit too much.

Thats a real orange? Still kinda fizzy, cymbals also cut off really fast, almost sounds like they are gated. I still think the cymbals could use some more high end. Guitars might be a tad loud. The auto-tune also seems really prominent on this one for some reason, did you change it at all?

Good mix for sure, but I think with a few more tweaks could be better.

I could lower some 9khz for sure if you and other people think it's too fizzy.

As for the cymbals, I don't know what to do to allow more sustain.. I've got them smashed by l1, so I thought that would cause them to sustain more..

Also, there is no autotune lol

I need your guy's help..

For some reason, the band thinks that I pitch shifted the vocals so they sound higher than they really are.. They don't think it sounds like the singer at all..

I'm completely confused, as I didn't touch anything to do with pitch on the vocal track..

Could this be some sort of eq thing playing a trick?

I've been liking a nice round boost at 4-4.5k in some of my vocal lately for a more modern/cutting rock sound and some people have commented that it sounds tuned/more tuned/pitch shifted. But they're only people who had heard the raw vocal.

I need your guy's help..

For some reason, the band thinks that I pitch shifted the vocals so they sound higher than they really are.. They don't think it sounds like the singer at all..

I'm completely confused, as I didn't touch anything to do with pitch on the vocal track..

Could this be some sort of eq thing playing a trick?

This happened to me before. I just ended up pitching down the vocals to whatever they thought was what he really sounded like. Still turned out ok lol.

Maybe post the DI's for the OH's so we can get a look at em. Definitely something odd going on.

and that part from 1:57-2:05 to sounds auto-tuned to hell

I will do so tomorrow.

I guess this guy just has one of those voices. No autotune, just three unison vocal parts.

the mix is really squashed. the kickdrum is pumping so much lowend through my subwoofer it's like a blanket that covers the whole mix. I like the snaresound but it's so constant through the mix and sounds machine like. and what is that strange effect on the clean vocals?