Grungy Hard Stuff (All Real Stuff)

i like the third song, not my cup of tea but sounds good for the genere imo, and about the drums, i got the chance to mic a real drumkit last weekend. It was an amazing drumkit, in a good enough room. It sounded like shit. So, yeah, in my opinion there's no "brutal" processing in the kicks for example, it's just the magic consistency of samples. Meh if you're making copy paste's of the same drumkit it's sampling anyway.

This drumkit... obviously
hollywood.gif

but that's another story.

I'd say stop worrying for stupid shit, use fake shit at will, make good mixes, like the third one!

Hey NSGuitar,

I have EQ'ed the track as mentioned above and I have posted the comparison on my new thread that was inspired by your track!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/production-tips/638938-let-me-eq-your-tracks.html

Take a listen and see if you like it. Be honest as I am doing this to learn so I want to know if what I am doing is pleasing.
Cheers.

Sounds quite well. To be honest, I thought that track already had too much highs, but I stand corrected.

Thanks for the comment :D
I would like to have a go at it BEFORE any mastering to give you a much better idea if you are keen.
Cheers.

Guitars+bass fit really well together. But it needs real drums in my honest opinion. The drums are really killing the vibe. Too transienty, not enough body to the snare, and it's really affecting the overall balance.