I Fail

Know the story dude, all too well. Sorry to hear about it though, doesn't suck any less knowing you're not the only one! *Gives you the bowl I used...cleaned it though*

I feel your pain bro'! I'm not in the same situation but in a similar one... and it might be the same situation as yours one of these days soon. Fawk, there's not much to do than biting the bullet and trying to move forward.

Been there, done that..
My cousin, that at the time also where my best friend, actually stole this girl i was about to hook up with.. worst part is that he knew i liked her.
That would have been fine if they just came out and said it to me, but instead they held it behind my back for like a month.

I actually had this shit in school... i actually went and asked the girl out, she turned me down and my mate asked her out two days later, he knew I liked her too... but there was two things that happened that day, I realised she already said no so there was no point in the whole "crying over spilt milk" thing (which has stuck with me to this day) and my self esteem took another nose-dive

gotta say mate, don't worry, there are loadsa chicks out there, even if this one had a certain look or something that interested you the most, you'll be back on your feet in no time