STARCRAFT fail

Sep 1, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
i bought starcraft II. doesnt work on my computer. i cant return it. i fail.

but the question is....
i found someone to buy it off me. How do i delete my battle.net account so they can just start fresh. i just want to get rid of this damn game!!!!

The reason i ask here is because i know there are some starcraft peeps on these boards.

i bought starcraft II. doesnt work on my computer. i cant return it. i fail.

but the question is....
i found someone to buy it off me. How do i delete my battle.net account so they can just start fresh. i just want to get rid of this damn game!!!!

The reason i ask here is because i know there are some starcraft peeps on these boards.

the game rules

you're smokin

You can't. You only get one account per game.

Upgrade your computer so you can play one of the most awesome games ever to be created :p

narcossintese said:
As far as I've been told, it's basically the same shit with better graphics.

That's exactly what it is. It's the same shit, different color and still smells.

I didnt know there where people with so ancient computers left. o,0

^^^ Wrong.
^^Very wrong.

But hey if you don't like SC chances are there's something inherently wrong with you :p

But hey if you don't like SC chances are there's something inherently wrong with you :p

Don´t get me wrong, I have nothing against "same shit with better graphics". Hell, I love Halo and Call Of Duty.

I was just wondering if there is any chance that I would like this new Starcraft. It is so hyped. But anyway, I never liked RTS games. Matches takes forever to end in just one raid. Maybe with Kinekt they make the genre more appealing using gestures and voice commands.

Well, when you put it that way - I doubt you'll like it. The fact that you don't like RTS means that there's a good chance almost all such games look alike to you, which doesn't mean SC2 = SC with better graphics.

If the duration of the games is your problem then I can assure a good deal of games end in less than 10 minutes.

yeah, like shadow_walker said, Starcraft games are pretty fast paced, especially in the higher leagues.

I was skeptical at first, because I'm not a huge fan of RTS games in general, but I'm hooked!