I feel kinda bad

Jan 14, 2003
Pennsylvania, USA
Visit site
My copy of AND (digipak, bleh!) was purchased used. This is because:

a: I live in America and we are somehow not good enough to get CD's on the same date as everywhere else

b: Mailrorder sucks. I'd have to order like 2,000 copies in the hope that one actually shows up at my house

c: Stores that sell imports don't have it new

d: I am a grabass

Is there going to be anything extra on the US version? We deserve something for being made to wait so goddamn long!

On a side note, the store was selling the new Opeth DVD early. I didn't buy it though, as I'm fucking sick of Opeth. If only Anathema toured here as much as they do......

MoonsOfJupiter said:
I found A Natural Disaster at a record convention near my house. Keystone Music Exchange had a table there and I found it in the Import section. I always wonder why foreign albums are released a few months to a year later in the U.S.
Oddly enough, Keystone Music Exchange's shop is where I got it used. They used to have AFDTE used as well but never stocked it new (I got mine at Borders when it came out). Fucking tards. Everytime I went in there I would ask if they had the new fucking Anathema and they'd be all like "No" and it wasn't showing up in their computer (in the case of both CD's). My friend bought a copy of My Dying Bride's DVD and when he got home he found out that it was PAL, then they wouldn't take it back or accept it as a trade in. Like, why the fuck would they put the PAL and NTSC version out on the shelf together and not warn anybody. Not everyone thinks to check which fucking format it is. And it seems like half the times I go there they've got nothing on the shelves because everything is at some goddamn convention. It takes like 45 minutes to drive out there, and I always end up buying some crappy death metal CD so I don't feel like I drove out there for nothing. God!

Hmmm...Yeah, I bought mine brand new (I guess being shrinkwrapped makes it new). Maybe they're being shady... They must do a lot of conventions because everytime they come to the Record Fair at the Woodlands (Plains Township) they seem to have a decent selection.

mmmm, that sux. I thought we were worst off here. I ordered a copy on amazon.co.uk (witch never arived b.t.w) with the idea that we will not get it here soon. But to my surprise when i went to my music store a couple of weeks later, it was there. Limited digipack even. I think it was released here maybe a month after the official release date.