i feel like having a....

i cant stand getting drunk.. but i do like the occasional beer or four.

my favorites are .. just about anything Belgian!!

or for good ol' US ghetto style, nothin' beats MGD!

don't like beer that much but..
a special belgian beer, i can't say no to that!
The beer they serve here, tastes like ditchwater to me :yuck:
I'd rather drink mixes, instead of beer..

xxx Iris xxx

ok, this is getting weird..
Now people even start to speak dutch over here..

xxx Iris xxx

Ya'll don't know what it's like to be drunk until you've tried the legendary Australian beer: VB (Victorian Bitter).
It's the shit ever cunt drinks down here, despite it tasting so bloody awful. If you've been sinking them down all night, you wake up in the morning with a tang in your mouth liek you've been sucking on a spoon for three months. It's fuckin' horrid, but at the same time, it's sooo fucking good. Weird huh?
But The Pimp truly hates all beer. I's truly hates all alchol know. I's been sober for two years straight now because I's was two drinks off being a full blown alcholic. But the great irony of this is the fact I's work in a bar and occasionally serve drinks to pissed cunts.
But, if ya'll ever get the chance, try VB and see what I's mean.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

do a lot of Aussie's drink FOSTERS ... like the tv commercials and Outback Restaurant would lead us to believe?

Its "AUSTRALIAN FOR BEER" haha

010703.jpg

hehe...SEXYYYY!!! bah bah!
i can't believe people still want to drink it!
ieuwwwww

xxx Iris xxx

Weissbier is not the same as beer. I hate all kinda beer but I can drink a weissbier occasionally.

Beer should be one of the basic food groups. Like Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society, I'm a S.D.M.F. (SOCIETY DWELLING MOTHER FUCKER). Beer's my favorite but I like tequila (Jose Cuervo, 2 fingers) shots and tequila sunrises, and whiskey (Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Woodford Reserve) and whiskey sours and Ameretto Sours, and the occassional shot of Jagermeister and Goldschlager. As for beer I like import and domestic. Some of my favorites: Corona w/ a lime, Coors Light, Bud Light, Rolling Rock, Amber Bock Draft, Moosehead and Labbat's Blue (from Canada Ayy!) :lol: Rolling Rock, Lone Star and Lone Star Light (from Texas), and Dixie (from New Orleans, ask Phil and the guys from Down about it), Lowenbrau, and Michelob Light.

THESE BEERS ARE SHIT AND NOT WORTH HAVING: (In my opinion)
*Hudephol
*Old Milwaukee and Milwaukee's Best (regular or light)
*Cooks
*Keystone and Keystone Light
*Meister Brau
(I'm sure there are more, but I can't think right now.