Official RC Shitty Beer Purchases Thread

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
given the amount of brutal hostility i received on the snobby beer thread, i felt it was a good idea to start a new one. so, everyone (read me and Tully) feel free to post about your latest shitty beer purchases here. im busily enjoying yet another milwaukees BEST right now for all who care

hahaha see dude, it's like you make 2395872395 awesome posts for every 1 crap post you make. the awesome:bullshit ratio or whatever i called it.

i sometimes enjoy Butt Light, like at concerts, or at the end of a heavy drinking session where i need to sober up. that's about it.

drunken 5 year old said:
hahaha see dude, it's like you make 2395872395 awesome posts for every 1 crap post you make. the awesome:bullshit ratio or whatever i called it.

i sometimes enjoy Butt Light, like at concerts, or at the end of a heavy drinking session where i need to sober up. that's about it.

Nice post.

Or when its all that avaialable and you drink each one like it was a soda and drink about 10 each hour to get shitfaced at some party.

yeah, i remember that care bears one. started number 3. it's so good. i dont know what you guys are bitching about.

Someone's already mentioned Butt Light.

Close this thread now, kthnx. :loco:

I'm listening to Nile's "Cast down the Heretic" right now. It's a lot better than I remember, which means it's gone from diarreah thongs to 3-day skidmark.

My roomate bought a 24 case of Butt Light for $13. I told him he should have just bought bottled water instead.

when i was 19 i drank Butt Ice because it was like 5.2% and got you shitty quickly. when i was 15 i drank Weinfart's (still drink this sometimes). mexican beer is never good quality, but goes great during the summer and/or with burritos. other than that, i've always been a beer snob. why pay $5 for shit beer with shit ralcohol percentage when you can splurge that extra buck and get good shit that actually gives you a buzz?

edit: oh yeah and one day i drank a Hamm's. it was in a can, it was warm, and it had a price sticker of $0.29 on it. i can still remember it, i chugged it when ditching calculus in high school some ... 9 years ago. can still taste it in the back of me throat. ugh.

cuz im cheap and its funnier to me to find the cheapest beer in the gas station than the nicest beer in the uhhh...nice beer store - which ive already tried.

Beast is terrible; the only time I ever drank it a chick handed me one so I took a sip and it was terrible, so I handed it back and her friend freaked out saying NEVER GIVE YOUR DRINK TO SOMEONE ELSE YOU COULD GET RAPED!!! :lol: