what follows in shadow

oh wait i found one

captobvious.gif

Reactions: Siren
excuse me if this has been asked already, but how long do i need to wait before i can give reputation to someone again? i got (oddly enough) loads of rep for my flames on the FT thread and would like to give back, but i kept on getting the 'you must spread some rep around before giving it to xxx again'. any clue?

Reactions: Onyx
hyena said:
excuse me if this has been asked already, but how long do i need to wait before i can give reputation to someone again? i got (oddly enough) loads of rep for my flames on the FT thread and would like to give back, but i kept on getting the 'you must spread some rep around before giving it to xxx again'. any clue?

you don't just have to wait, but to give rep to other users in the meantime. cool-off time is usually three or four days *if* you use up your daily quota.

rahvin.

ohh I see, I just emptied my cache and they are different indeed (we should make our own chatting thread :p )

After all, the reputation thingy does reflect how reputation is in real life...most of the members with higher rep counts have gotten it via begging or trading for it.

Reactions: Arch
even if i noticed this ages ago..in the user control panel, when you receive rep in the nf thread it's written "not-so-good-and-old &qu..." :confused:

the violet aliens are trying to tell us something, this is for sure.
:p

&qu should be the html code for apostrophs "
they don't display properly in the rep posts seemingly. or the code is actually &quot or something and it gets cut off.