So... we really are considered the lamest board at UM, eh?

Yes COB you can use that...LOL!!
well i guess not Guerrilla...i dont believe in the Christian Satan and im not really a believer that is what the carnal nature of man is...i believe that is basically what it is...carnal nature of man...usually when people talk about Satan they are referring to the Christian Satan...I do understand that true Satanists worship the self, but im not into that...
as for Asatru, i am a sponge when it comes to learning history...i always had an interest in it and i will continue to learn more...believe in it? i dunno, but the code of honor and life that Asatru follows is awesome and i believe in that atleast...

Reactions: -Rivfader-
Yeah see the Christians screw up everything. There are no "true" Satanists per se, only two different schools of though, modern and traditional Satanists. Modern Satanists worship the self, traditional ones worship a higher being. And that's where stupid people come in and ask well if you don't believe in anything why do you call it Satanism and not atheism, pop their eyes out and skullfuck them cause they're nothing but close-minded morons. Any school of thought that gives you the ability to interpret its teachings in your own way and believe what you wanna believe is a good one in my book. Worship the extreme, man wasn't made to obey orders.

if Modern Satanists worship the self (I'm assuming the individual and such) why is it called Satanism? I'm just curious (I don't know)

Guerrilla said:
No it wasn't me, when you get a bad rep from me you'll know it, not only I'll cuss you out, I'll proudly sign my name too. That viking thread is lame cause all you people are posers and not true believers. Making fun of Asatru and Satan and all.

Ha! "YOU filthy, disgusting piece of dog shit!!!! :) :) :) :) " <--------know me by the SMILEY Guerilla!

I never claimed to believe, though being my heritage is as such, my options are considerably favorable if I wished to practice Asatru, but I prefer not to. It fascinates me immensely, though, so I tend to speak on it and use it in humor very much. I even look the part of a Finnish drummer (Hey CoB, got an opening?)/Berzerker, so it makes it even funnier. Personally, I'd practice Asatru before Christlove ever again.