Reputation (aka those little green squares)

Who said it was a secret? :lol:

And I dunno whether to laugh or be creeped out that you went back 3+ years worth of posts to find that thread..

Ahh those were the days, when the Chat forum was idiot-free..*nostalgic sigh*

aww you can't see who gave you the +/- rep, just the comment. it's like getting an anonymous valentines card, you hope with all your might it was from Jax. wait, did she just look at me!? yes! it must have been her! </schoolgirl>

and as for getting postive rep... (oh no he DIDn't)

Reactions: Jax
Tubbs Mcgee said:
I'm already starting not to like this. People give other people bad rep just because they don't like them, so they're abusing the system. That's why I think we shouldn't have it here.
i love it. it means much more when someone has good rep rather than a bazillion useless posts. it shows actual merit.

Kenneth R. said:
i love it. it means much more when someone has good rep rather than a bazillion useless posts. it shows actual merit.
I know what you mean, but I still hate the fact that if somebody dislikes you just for being on the forum (i.e. nearly everyone on the Opeth forum hates me just because I'm there) they give you negative rep points that you don't deserve... do you see my point? :err:

Jax said:
Who said it was a secret? :lol:

And I dunno whether to laugh or be creeped out that you went back 3+ years worth of posts to find that thread..

Haha no someone posted a link.

i imagine people will be far more inclined to give negative feedback rather than to spend their time to give positive feedback... its pretty easy to get offended and think, "i'm gonna rant on this guy" and give some neg feedback, but I don't know what someones gonna say thats gonna make me think "holy shit, this guy gets a cookie!"

so i figure everyones gonna end up with a big red x of death or something instead of green happy squares of love.