what follows in shadow

As strange as it may sound, I actually fully understood Wazoo's comment to Onyx. And this really doesn't happen that often to me in case of Wazoo's posts...

Onyx: She meant that Thanatos probably has a different posts-per-page count as you - thus your posts probably weren't among those Thanatos wanted to give bad rep to.

This leads to an interesting question/survey: What is the typical posts-per-page number of the people here? Mine has been 40 for about as long as I remember.

-Villain (should be sleeping already, but must finish one more essay tonight - I'm here just in search of inspiration for my essay of "(In)Sanity and Alienation"...)

Mine: 10 :Smug: Always had damn slow computers.. I suppose this one could handle 40 posts per page, but I just don't bother changing it.
And besides, this computer has been suicidal. We're just getting along quite relaxed now, aren't we..? *pat pat*

/Waz (*keeps reputation high*)(*low*, whatever)(Wacky? Moi? ....Maan.. I don't even..ah well :cry: confusion confusion hoi hoi)

Reactions: Thanatos
Thanatos said:
I just love to get bad rep comments from angered people from the opeth off topic forum :heh:

I still get rep from the "you hate opeth" idiots. I'm not sure why they thought I hated Opeth. I don't like some of them because they're immature assholes, but it's funny to get one negative rep point from some spammer who has been here for one month and has almost 1000 posts. I've been here for almost a year and have something like 1500 posts, and these idiots accuse me of being a hateful newbie.

Reputation points are fun, but they are definately not my reputation.

Steve

twas about what i need to spread around some more before giving to you again, and the first person who makes the obvious sexual joke about this statement gets banned. seriously. :p

rahvin.

Onyx said:
rahvin, as soon as you're the one that'll not get banned, tell us the sexual joke concerning this topic. :tickled:

it wasn't about the topic itself, it was about the statement in my post. it seems to me that both the idea of spreading something around and that of giving it to someone repeatedly have an inherent sexual undertone... :rolleyes:

*bans himself*
*pleads with himself to allow himself back in*
*finally gives in shaking his finger in disapproval*
*can post again*

rahvin.

rahvin said:
i'm gonna give rep to the both of you, to compensate for the delusion when i tell you that you can't see who gives you rep, not even at five dots. it was a mischievous plot concocted by the five-dotters. ;)

rahvin.

It was a plot concocted by them! How evil!!!

Steve

Salamurhaaja said:
Except if you use a REAL browser, in which case it won't be show, cos
like this whole board it had been programmed by a worthless bunch of
morons who have no idea on standards. Fucking IE lover, kill em all I
say.
You're wrong.
The site is coded with TITLE, which SHOULD show when you put your mouse of the image/text with it. And it does with all "real" graphical browsers. If it doesnt, then it's wrong ;-)