what follows in shadow

Onyx said:
Maybe. But something more can grow out of a joke. I saw it [not here].

ok, but everything i can think about that can grow out of reputation is always really not so important. if i'do a deep reasoning that involves human nature and big questions of life about very little thing that happens i'd become mad :loco: my point was just this :)

Reactions: Onyx
rahvin, actually, you offended me greatly. Try to be more argumentative next time, please. I'm confused when people begin to express their emotions instead of their thoughts.

Reactions: Hiljainen
@rahve: i see that some regulars, though, have less green dots than others. you fare better than, say, thanatos, and hearse fares better than, say, caelestia. so i wouldn't say that this isn't a popularity meter at all.

hyena said:
@rahve: i see that some regulars, though, have less green dots than others. you fare better than, say, thanatos, and hearse fares better than, say, caelestia. so i wouldn't say that this isn't a popularity meter at all.

the dark tranquillity board is not the only forum on ultimatemetal.

rahvin.

Reputation is indeed just a minor factor when it comes to this forum. I was given bad rep the other day, and all I said was I'm starting to like Sanctuary. So rep could sometimes be irrelevent for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Hiljainen and Onyx
papststfu.jpg

it means:
stop
this
fucking
underlined_and_bold_layout_of_your_posts_because_it_causes_headaches

Long time no misanthrope see, or long time no VC see? VCC? Who knows...you don't seem as cheerful as usual dude, something bugging you? The only news I have is that there is nothing more fun than stripping a computer of all its useful bits much like a crazy doctor working in an organ lab, and building your own supercomputer...with 1024mb of RAM I shall rule the world!!! :lol:

damn, you're already the second person who caught me on this. is it actually that visible?
explaining would take me several hours to type, so i'll just say yes, you are right, there are some things bothering me quite a lot these days, old and new shit. i have to make some decisions sooner or later.

VC: Don't hesitate to buzz a friend when you need one...if you happen to get hold of msn messenger at some point, I'd be happy to hear your woes/take abuse/cheer you up with pirate stories to your hearts content :)

heh, i'd rather freeze to death than to touch that piece of shit called msn messenger... actually it's more of an effort to get rid of it than to get hold on it :D thanks for the offer though, mate :) YOU definetely need a decent instant messenger ;)

Onyx said:
Thanatos, you promised to give anyone here bad reputation, but you didn't give it too me. Why? :err: Missed me? :rolleyes: I don't ask for any, I just want to know the reason.
Filled in other options about the pages: Hwo many posts a page, you know..

Oh, my MSN never seems to crash (well never, ..evar) since I use Trillian in combination with it (and ICQ)..
*promote promote* :p