I feel really homosexual-like.

I accidentally bumped into a wall, fell down, and almost broke through the floor.

The time I spent on the floor for 3 hours was a good time to reflect.

Finally, when the winch lifted me up, I took a trip to Dunkin' Donuts and bought 24 chocalate crullers.

Mmm...

So uhh... yeah! Sweden is great!

- the TMSFGJAEUPGWMSFFWELCFBTPMN

My friends and i were outside the trocadero in philadelphia. I looked ahead and said "that's opeth." they all kind of laughed, since it just looked like 3 metal heads up the way " well it was peter and the two martins." We crossed the street when they did and my friend got peter's autograph. That was a few years ago, but it shows that opeth can walk around with no worries that anyone knows who they are.

That's what happened with me on there last tour. I dunno if you were talking about Lopez or Axe, still Martins though.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I accidentally bumped into a wall, fell down, and almost broke through the floor.
The time I spent on the floor for 3 hours was a good time to reflect.
Finally, when the winch lifted me up, I took a trip to Dunkin' Donuts and bought 24 chocalate crullers.
Mmm...
So uhh... yeah! Sweden is great!
- the TMSFGJAEUPGWMSFFWELCFBTPMN

I was pushed by my autistic neighbour from a 2 stories high wall and landed on the ground with my face when I was 5.
no broken bones,no brain damage(I think,but who knows) and after all the skin regenerated I don't have any scars.

dude, what the hell were you doing in a dunkin' donuts...you're diabetic.
and yeah...sweden's cool

We already had a thread here which said anal is not only for gays
and you would've probably seen it too if you weren't such a n00b
and no, it's not funny.

Ya, Ya talkin' to me?!? :yuk: In yar face, you muh-fugga!!
What the heck r ya talkin' about? Grow up, dude!!
Ya r zo zweeeeetttt..... :yuk:

Hey buddy, why are you editing your previous messages?:confused: :confused: Now nobody can see what sort of intimidating bullshit you are posting here all the time

I am not a biggot and I forgot to put "NOT" in my original post
this "not" which was my intention all along.
I type fast but not as fast as I think...so I correct most of my posts if I made a spelling error or forgot a word which will make people understand what I typed the wrong way.
paradoxile said:
We already had a thread here which said anal is not only for gays
and you would've probably seen it too if you weren't such a n00b
and no, it's not funny.

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
Cool.
Peac eout ? :hotjump:

no way in hell...have u earned teh right to use my sig...!!!!....GOD NO...!!!....even teh forumers who've been here longer than me...!!!.....think twice before usin PEAC EOUT...plus u used it wrong....now repent and face the WRATH of WAZ...!!!!...I shall pawn all ure family and u....PEAC EOUT