I finally got it!

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
I'd always respected Amon Amarth as musicians and Fred came across as a decent guy in person. However, I never really got into one of their albums. Then last night I got really hammered, tried hydrating a bit with this Swedish Elderflower drink, made Swedish Meatballs, and cranked Vs. The World. Suddenly it all made perfect sense!

If anyone wants to repeat the process after a Massachusetts AA show sometime, just drop me a line. Have a ton of shit to do before the next one so the meatballs won't be homemade but I'll snag em from Ikea to enhance the Swedishness.

The fact I have more fun than you hardly serves as a valid reason to accuse me of alcoholism!

If anyone wants to repeat the process after a Massachusetts AA show sometime, just drop me a line. Have a ton of shit to do before the next one so the meatballs won't be homemade but I'll snag em from Ikea to enhance the Swedishness.

I would be game if you could share the meatballs before or immediatelly after the show ;) with bread of course, although I could bring the bread

I have no objections to bringing them out prior to a show. Afterwards, they would simply be too cold.

Unfortunately, my mid-afternoon drinking engagement has shifted to early evening. Chances are by the time I'm sober enough to comprehend my car's ignition system, Amon Amarth will have taken the stage.