I found an Opeth cover

I don't know...I think we would've heard about this by now. I've never seen it listed in any Opeth discographies. A lot of shit on p2p programs is mislabeled.

Want to throw it up on http://www.yousendit.com? A lot of people on here can probably tell Mike's guitar style, at the least.

about a year ago a dled this song on a p2p program. It said that it was a song by Opeth called Enter. I know opeth never made a song called "enter," but it has death vocals and female vocals in it, its a cool song, but idk if its done by opeth

I got it from someone who also had Moonlight Silver Tear- Poise into Celeano, Requiem of Lost Souls, and a cover of Death Metal (by Possessed) all live by Opeth. So I think theres a good possibility that Camel cover is genuine.

It really sounds like Andy Latimer's style, down to the smallest inflection. Someone was just yanking your chain, it just Camel playing live.

Prognostic said:
I got it from someone who also had Moonlight Silver Tear- Poise into Celeano, Requiem of Lost Souls, and a cover of Death Metal (by Possessed) all live by Opeth. So I think theres a good possibility that Camel cover is genuine.

Tracklist of a bootleg i have of Opeth from 1992:

Opeth - Träff, Akalla, Stockholm, Sweden Bootleg - 01 - Moonlight Silver Tears (Intro) - Poise Into Celeano
Opeth - Träff, Akalla, Stockholm, Sweden Bootleg - 02 - Requiem Of Lost Souls
Opeth - Träff, Akalla, Stockholm, Sweden Bootleg - 03 - Death Metal (Possessed Cover)

those are the only 3 tracks on there.

ChrisEmerson said:

Opeth - Träff, Akalla, Stockholm, Sweden Bootleg - 01 - Moonlight Silver Tears (Intro) - Poise Into Celeano
Opeth - Träff, Akalla, Stockholm, Sweden Bootleg - 03 - Death Metal (Possessed Cover)

Share dude... please. I would love to hear that stuff...

ChrisEmerson said:

... and those are the tracks played that particular night. Mike is not singing. Sorry for the bad sound, but the tape and the recording in general was really bad when I made it digital.