I found some unconfirmed tour dates!

I hope they come to the warfield here in SF!

thats the first time i saw them!!! that place is small so its perfect, got to see them up close \m/ They didn't headline though :( :yuk:

Firen said:
I hope they come to the warfield here in SF!

thats the first time i saw them!!! that place is small so its perfect, got to see them up close \m/ They didn't headline though :( :yuk:

LOG, Fear Factory? That place is fucking great. My bro and I were up on the left balcony though....

I just noticed that the Hollywood show is either the day of or the day after Thanksgiving. They played their last year on the same dates if I remember correctly :loco: Do you guys think Amon Amarth will go on tour with them too?

I found this date for Canadian fans!

Fri, 11/11/05
08:00 PM Children of Bodom with Trivium and Amon Amarth
The Opera House
Toronto, ON

You know what is the worst? I am leaving on December 12 to FINLAND for 45 days. I might miss them if they come to Vancouver.... WOW that would suck serious balls!

The Bringer said:
know what is the worst? I am leaving on December 12 to FINLAND for 45 days. I might miss them if they come to Vancouver.... WOW that would suck serious balls!
Indeed my friend.

EDIT : Dunno if it's all been previsouly posted here... didnt read all of em. But I found this on AA forum.

November 9 - Quebec City, QC @ Théâtre Capitole
November 10 - Montreal, QC @ Le Medley
November 11 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
November 12 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's
November 13 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
November 16 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
November 18 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
November 21 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
November 23 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
November 27 - Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
December 9 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero

Best news I have seen in a while right here....

Friday, November 18, 2005
Children Of Bodom
with Trivium
Amon Amarth
venue: Gothic Theatre, Denver/Boulder

9 days before my 18th.... Couldnt ask for anything better.... Well maybe a better venue.