I got bored today

Well, I didn't like it at all, it was too fucking repetitive. The background guitar and the drumming is what I didn't like, they were the same the whole song!!!

Though the lead guitar and its solos was pretty good I have to admit hehe. But only that and nothing else.

You should try to keep it less repetitive, try to improvise a liitle bit more ye know?

You definetly have talent though, don't get discouraged and keep it up!!!

:headbang:

ginamarina. say what? *blonde*

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood. well, the whole point was to have that same psychotic background all the way through. Also, never thought about it as a song :p

BTW. this is NOT an atempt to protect me from bad critique :) I love all constructive critique

influenced by meshuggah?

no but as lil bloodred said, it got a bit tiresome with the same riff over and over in the background.

(juste, såg er demorecension i SRM, grattis som fan!)

Noumenon said:
ginamarina. say what? *blonde*

I use "Milkdrop" (highly recommend!) on my Winamp program ... it gives you a psychedelic view of the music (even when not high). It made the visuals very cool. :)

Gina

I can kinda see where you're *trying* to go with the off-time off-the-cuff solo, but... maybe a second take. So you'll know which notes are a *good* wrong and which ones are a really wrong wrong. The rhythm sounds like it would be fun to play over, but you might try mixing it up a little so it doesn't sound so metronomic and just like a study in syncopation (I recommend the Dillinger Escape Plan method: Dice!)

Also, maybe share the rhythm track just for the amusement of the rest of us? We get bored too, you know.

Jeff

i definatly notice the Meshuggah Infuence in the song. I understand why its the same riff in the background cause your wanting the listener to focus on the lead playing, and not so m uch on the rythm, i know that if you wanted the rythm to stand out more it would have been changed. Sounds good i like the sound, what are you using for amp & effects?