• take his ass to court

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

StArScReAm5503

More Than Meets The Eye
Jul 14, 2002
California, USA
Visit site
ok so i didnt get leveled completely. But once i got to school today i had to cross the parking lot to get there. when i begin to cross the street some asshole trying to act cool revs his engine and almost hits me, but i keep walking and act like nothing happened. So just as im passed his truck he peels out and runs over my god damned foot!!!! It hurt like a son of a bitch and i fell flat on my face cuz it tripped me up. I was furious, i dont know the kid at all. So i was about to beat his ass when my brain got the best of me. I decided to think about it ainstead of acting on impulse. Because if i get into a fight one thing leads to another i get suspended, goes on record, dont get into college then i get to stay in hell. I asked my dad who is a judge and he said that i should report his ass and he named like 5 violations that the kid commited so thats what im going to do. but just for the hell of it what do u guys think i should do?? I'm pissed off and i have no one to tell about this so all of you on the board are lucky enough to hear my problem.

lol..I'd just let it slide. unless you're really pissed. then first..take him to court. then fuck up his truck. then beat him silly. :lol:

Originally posted by Aborted Fetus
By the way, StarScream, if you were truly the StarScream from the Transformers, you'd know what to do, because you'd be one bad mofo.

:lol:

personally, I'd take him to court if he messed up your foot bad! If your foot isn't that bad, I'd drop some weights on it so it looks worse!

well if it was me..the first thing to happen is he finds his truck with 4 slashed tires the next morning. he cant prove anything, and if he tries to he has to admit it was in retalition for running over your foot. and now he has admited to running over your foot, and you slashed his tires, and he cant prove it. so he has now givin you the means to get him in trouble and you might get away with your little truck vandalism. however if all goes well this may lead to a fight anyway...
-neal

I couldn't vote. I'd wanna do it all. Make that mutha burn. If you can sue him do it. You live in the States so maybe you can get quite a bit outta him. :) If your lucky, and win then maybe he might want to pick a fight with you for winning, then beat him to a pulp. Remember let him throw the first punch, then maybe you can sue him some more if you don't want to beat him. :lol:

Originally posted by inflamer
have you heard the trick of the potatoe in the exaust pipe ? :D
A banana in yhr exaust pipe is even better!!!
But like Gadlor said: First take him to court, then fuck up his truck, and then beat his sorry ass.